Skoči na vsebino

Warhammer Cinematic Universe

Brdavs

Priporočeni prispevki

I kid you not, made by Amazon 

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-63998585

Navedek

Warhammer to be made into movie and TV show, starring Superman actor Henry Cavill

Warhammer, the popular miniature table-top wargame, is to be made into a movie and TV programme.

Henry Cavill will star in and executive produce the adaptation, which he called a "nigh-on lifelong dream come true".

UK firm Games Workshop, which makes the game, said on Friday it has "reached an agreement in principle" for Amazon to develop its intellectual property.

The project will initially involve developing the Warhammer 40,000 universe, it confirmed.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/henry-cavill-becomes-driving-force-behind-prime-video-warhammer-40k-live-action-series/1100-6510131/

Navedek

Henry Cavill has confirmed that he is attached to star in and executive produce a series adaptation of Warhammer 40K for Prime Video. After rumors were swirling on Thursday, the actor took to Instagram to set the record straight.

"For 30 years I have dreamt of seeing a Warhammer universe in live action," Cavill writes. "Now, after 22 years of experience in this industry, I finally feel that I have the skill set and experience to guide a Warhammer Cinematic Universe into life… To all of you Warhammer fans out there, I promise to respect this IP that we love. I promise to bring you something familiar. And I endeavor to bring you something fantastic that is, as of yet, unseen."

in meme je meso postalo

w281le3w8fs41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Povezava do prispevka
Jurus reče pred 16 urami:

Bom pregledal. Do sedaj sem vedel samo to, da je cel kup nekih mini figuric in da jih Henry svoje sam barva :D

Očitno je tolk freak, da se mu je poklonil tudi Creative Assembly/Sega in so v Total War : Warhammer II (ki je sicer fantasy, ne 40k) celo naredili en hero character pri High Elves z imenom Cavill in traitom White Wolf :D

anyways, very hyped for this, četudi sem precej bolj fantasy kot 40k fan

Povezava do prispevka
  • 3 tedne kasneje...

Pridruži se debati

Lahko objaviš prispevek in se registriraš kasneje. Ako imaš račun, se vpiši za objavo s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori na temo...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Odstrani formatiranje pisave

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Nedavno brska   0 članov

• Nihče od registriranih uporabnikov ne pregleduje strani.
  • Ustvari novo...