Skoči na vsebino

(ne)uradna 5d tema

Heidi

Priporočeni prispevki

Pred 1 uro, amnesia pravi:

valda se da, do an hero

realno gledano, sicer pa lahko že tukaj spremeniš način razmišljanja in obnašanja.

4d je drugače astralna raven in je ne nek način povezana s 3d. tja greš, ko sanjaš

uredilo bitje gladius
Povezava do prispevka
Navedek

—Are you sure you want to incarnate on Earth?

-Absolutely. The decision is made.

"Are you aware of the challenges you will face?"

—I have never incarnated on that planet before, so I don't know what the concepts of "fear", "pain", "loneliness" or "sadness" really mean. Perhaps the one that worries me the most is "death" ... I cannot understand the idea of ceasing to exist forever: that is impossible, but humans believe it to be so. Be that as it may, my soul wants to "come down" and experience all of that, bring my light and contribute with my being to the change of consciousness.

—When you are down there, limited by the physical body and wondering what you do in that place, "you will understand" ... From this state of consciousness you cannot even understand what it means to experience density and limitation.

—I take on the challenge ...

-"Then, if that is your will, I can only wish you a happy journey through the three-dimensional world and remind you that We will be with you, from this dimension, observing and guiding you." If you manage to open your heart enough, a task that is not at all easy, you will be able to "listen" to us and perceive our signals.

-"And what is the best way to open your heart?"

"Listen to your inner voice. Let yourself go and let go of the resistance that things on Earth are not as you wish ... In short, accept yourself as you are. Only in this way can you accept others and honor their learning. The peace and love that will arise in you as a consequence of that acceptance will automatically put you in "contact" with us.

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind."

"No, my friend ... You will forget it." Those are the rules. You will have to remember it as your physical body, already contaminated with negative judgments, attachments and beliefs, grows and becomes an adult. The light of your soul must emerge through the darkness of fear, mistrust and misunderstanding. Trust, our beloved:  we are sure that you will be able to achieve it.

-What is that?

"It is your Mother Earth’s womb." And that little embryo with limbs that you can see inside is the physical body in which you are going to incarnate.

Have a good trip, Star Soul!

uredilo bitje gladius
Povezava do prispevka

Kako pol glady si se spoznal s stvarnikom? Kakšno vlogo ima tu vera, če sploh po tvoje? 

Meni je blizu koncept božanske zavesti, njene vseprisotnosti. Je povsod okrog mene, v meni, v nas vseh in prežema še tako osnovne delce vesolja in zunaj njega, je večna (je večen), je večna v primerjavi z večnostjo vesolja samega, vesolj po tem takem.  Je živa sila ki skozi oko večnosti počasi, zanesljivo, vztrajno in neustavljivo usmerja k rasti - bolj intenzivno vse to kolikor je zavest temu odprta in naklonjena. 

Povezava do prispevka

Večina ljudi čuti ljubezen do sebe in drugih, pa ni v odnosu s stvarnikom, še več za njih ne obstaja.

Jaz v sebi sprejemam in priznavam božansko zavest, boga. Pa bi si upal trditi, da ateisti niso sposobni ljubiti sebe in drugih?

Povezava do prispevka

Imo veliko ljudi z ljubeznijo meša stvari, ki nimajo nič z njo (od pohote do ekskluzivnosti do nadzora, ljubosumnosti in pogojevanja, itd.) zato tudi toliko nesrečnih in propadlih zvez.

Sicer je ateizem strupena propaganda, ki ločuje človeka od izvora, ampak ti sam po sebi ne preprečuje ljubiti. 

uredilo bitje gladius
Povezava do prispevka

Pridruži se debati

Lahko objaviš prispevek in se registriraš kasneje. Ako imaš račun, se vpiši za objavo s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori na temo...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Odstrani formatiranje pisave

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Nedavno brska   0 članov

• Nihče od registriranih uporabnikov ne pregleduje strani.
  • Ustvari novo...