Skoči na vsebino

Primera Division

ronaldinho

Priporočeni prispevki

ronaldinho reče pred 3 urami:

The meeting between Koeman and Messi was not friendly.

Argentinski Ole medtem poroča, da se je odločil in bo kmalu sporočil svojo odločitev. 

OK, saj sem si mislil, da se bo tole končalo slabo...ampak nisem si pa mislil, da bo to to, Messi kr rep med noge al kva? :rofl:

Dvomim, da bo tip res šel. IMHO je to zdaj samo kazanje mišic. Ipak se je Koeman lotil njegovega bestiča. Ego je ku***. :D

Povezava do prispevka
ronaldinho reče pred 14 minutami:

Jap, nič se ne bo spremenilo še nekaj let. 

Mogoče bomo drugo leto z isto postavo dobili 10 komadov potem bodo mogoče Messi&Co. ugotovili, da so tudi oni problem. Ker očitno si zaenkrat tega še nočejo priznati. 

Vsi so za spremembe, ampak ne take in na tak način. 

Koemana pa tud ne štekam... 

Povezava do prispevka

Kake spremembe bi pa ti naredil, če so vsi amigosi nedotakljivi?

Ne štekam Messija. Če res hoče zmagovalno ekipo in še vedno verjame, da so trenutni Suarez, Busi, Alba in Vidal lahko ključni igralci le-te, potem je močno zaslepljen s svojim prijateljstvom do njih. 

Če bo recimo samo Raketa šel (ki itak ni več starter) potem se ne bo nič spremenilo. Tudi če se pripelje nove igralce, ki ne bodo "smeli" igrati, bomo še vedno na istem. Pa neglede na to, kdo je predsednik ali trener. 

uredilo bitje ronaldinho
Povezava do prispevka

Conversations between Amigos. From earlier today.

On the same whatsapp group from a few days ago.

Luis: Leo, Leo. What the fuck man, I just got a call from this blonde Dutch dude, Koeman or something. He said I should look for a different team. The nerve on this clown.
Leo: Whaaaat? Motherfuc... I told him not to mess with me. I fucking told him. Some guys need to learn the hard way.
Luis: Is he thick in the head or something, I thought you made it clear. I'm not to be touched. What the fuck is wrong with him.
Leo: Let me fix this...
Jordi: I'm safe man, if everyone wonders, he said he counts on me.
Leo: Jordi, I love you man, but shut the fuck up, don't rub it in his face like that. This is Luis we're talking about here, our kids share a bath together 3 times a week. Our wives do their nails together.
Luis: Man, I'm freaking out, they want to sell me to Ajax! Ajax, fuck, after all I did. That's my reward?! I feel like biting someone I swear. They better not put me in the same room with that Koeman chap, or I swear I'll chew his ear up.
Leo: Let me fix this, you're not moving everywhere. I'm writing a fax right now. These fuckers are done. Done, you hear me. Especially that fat fucker Koeman.
Luis: Hey, don't make fat jokes man...
Leo: Asshole, motherfucker...
Jordi: These things never happened with Valverde man, he was game. Not like this prick, he thinks he's a manager.
Leo: Trust me guys, I'm gonna turn this around like you've never seen before. Watched the full House of Cards marathon a couple of months ago. I know exactly what to do.
Luis: OK Leo, save me dude. Fuck this manager...

:lol:

Povezava do prispevka

Tole je za navijače Reala win win. Če gre, bo Barca izgubila enega najboljših ever in to na res grd način, če pa ostane bosta pa tako Messi kot Barca izgubila vso kredibilnost in bo samo še dokaz več, da res on vodi tale klub.

Si pa ne predstavljam kako bi izgledalo če ostane, predvidevam, da bo Barto odstopil, z njim pa tudi Koeman. Res cirkus no :lol:

Povezava do prispevka

Moments ago on the same whatsapp group

Luis: Holly shit bro, you weren't messing around. These fuckers are shitting themselves man. Where did you learn moves like that?
Leo: I Ching, Sun Tzu brother, with some Frank Underwood thrown in. Deep tactical stuff, messing with their heads. Messing... you feel me? They even invented a word for me.
Luis: Lol. Straight up bro, you have them lined up like at the puppet theater.
Leo: Where is Jordi? Is he bailing out on us? He's our inside man. Only real Amigo in deep undercover.
Luis: Just texted me. His wife is forcing him to watch 13 Reasons Why on Netflix with her. New season. Pussy...
Leo: Yep, that's Jordi, remember when we watched Hachiko: A Dog's Tale and he cried for half the movie? Used two full boxes of paper tissues.
Luis: Of course, who can forget. Masche was confused why he was crying, thought he had some problem with his eyes lol. Oh, the best memories. Tell me, how can we allow a piece of shit like Koeman destroy this bond.

Neymar is now online.
Neymar: Whaassup bitchees. I hear Angel is saying you might be coming here, to Paris. Don't come man, they're fucking losers, trust me. Most of them are better at online poker than football. Stay in Barcelona, clean up that place because I'm coming back. MSN back baby, like in the old days, remember?
Luis: MSN my ass Ney, they wanna trade me to Ajax. Can you believe that?
Neymar: Haha, Ajax? Fuck man, not even Lyon or something. Leo, are you gonna let this happen? We can't lose him. El motherfucking Gordito Suarez. Only one like him all all Europe.
Leo: Of course not. I have a major coupe going on. I wanna get rid of that Koeman chap, the guy thinks he is Guardiola.
Neymar: Yea, I know how it's like, Tuchel was the same. Had big plans, until I sat down with him and told him straight up. Here, I take all the pens and the free kicks unless I wanna be generous. Then they go in alphabetical order. Ander, Angel and so on. Got it?
Luis: And?
Neymar: He didn't like it, He gave me that weird dead look of his, but I gave him no choice. If they smell you are weak, next thing you know the manager will decide even where you will play.
Luis: That's what I'm talking about, is it too much to ask? But with this Koeman dude, it's like talking to a brick wall.
Leo: Exactly, when I walked with him, he didn't even bring me a cup of coffee, or a can of cold sprite. Motherfucker started going all out on me, deciding who goes and who stays. He even had a sheet of paper with a green pen and a red pen. He wrote some players with red, and some with green. What do you know... most of my friends were in red.
Neymar: Guy clearly doesn't have his priorities straight.
Leo: That's what I said. I told him our boy Luis is not to be moved. And what does he do? 2 days later, he tells him he's not in his plans.
Neymar: Get the fuck out, I don't believe it...  Man, I would lose it.
Leo: No shit... I fucking lost it too.
Luis: Listen, talk later, the courier is at the door, my order from KFC just arrived. Spicy wings and garlic sauce, just how I like them.
Neymar: OK. Catch up later. Save me a spot Leo. Just remembered when that fan threw us that McDonalds menu at the treble celebration parade... Oh memories, save me a spot, but without haters.
Leo: Will do, right after I clean up a bit. This club is a mess.

Povezava do prispevka

Ne bo on nič menjal, gre in to je to. Bi se pa vodstvo moralo menjati že par let nazaj samo.

Če se pa vseeno obrne kontra, se vsaj znebimo butalcev, ki vodijo klub in me boli kita, na kakšen način. Ampak za to je 0,01% možnosti.

Messi je out.

Povezava do prispevka

OK, vrag je odnesele šalo.

Za Barco navijam od Wembleya dalje, ko mi je foter prvič povedal za njih in sma skup gledala finale. Nizozemski fuzbal mi je bil vedno blizu in Cruyf je legenda, to se ve. Najbolj očitno na stran, Messija sem, podobno kot roni in morda še kdo tu gor, poznal že pred Frenkomin tisto famozno tekmo proti Juvetu na Gamperju, kjer je celemu svetu pokazal kaj nas čaka. 

Ko sem včeraj prebral novico, da gre, priznam, je en del mene umrl. Instantno. Jebat ga, saj mi razum pravi, da je tako edino prav - kot pravi roni, tip je prerasel klub in culeti vedno poudarjamo: "Nihče ni večji od kluba!" - ampak srce pravi drugače.

Hvala in srečno, Legenda.

Povezava do prispevka

Pridruži se debati

Lahko objaviš prispevek in se registriraš kasneje. Ako imaš račun, se vpiši za objavo s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori na temo...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Odstrani formatiranje pisave

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Nedavno brska   0 članov

• Nihče od registriranih uporabnikov ne pregleduje strani.
  • Ustvari novo...