Skoči na vsebino

[uradna] God Emperor Donald J. Trump

bainit

Priporočeni prispevki

Bolton se je ful zajebal, ker v svoji knjigi kjer blati Trumpa, pozabi omenit to pomembno "dejstvo", ki bi verjetno ze dosti zjebalo Trumpa od izzidu Boltonove knjige, par mesecov nazaj.

Bolton v bistvu Trumpov tajni agent, ali pac mediji na Bezos bucks mal nabijajo v tri krasne.

Povezava do prispevka

U bistvu, če ne dobi Nobelove nagrade za mir naj kar takoj vse ukinejo. Že to, da jo je dobil Obama je velika farsa, samo če jo potem ne dobi predsednik, ki ni začel nobene vojne je pa kriminal.

Ker potem velja, da če hočeš dobiti nagrado za mir je potrebno začeti vojno!?

uredilo bitje keba
Povezava do prispevka
keba reče pred 50 minutami:

U bistvu, če ne dobi Nobelove nagrade za mir naj kar takoj vse ukinejo. Že to, da jo je dobil Obama je velika farsa, samo če jo potem ne dobi predsednik, ki ni začel nobene vojne je pa kriminal.

Ker potem velja, da če hočeš dobiti nagrado za mir je potrebno začeti vojno!?

al pa sam ne smeš bit debil

Povezava do prispevka

glorius practice:

Navedek

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China."

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away. They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

Feb 26 - "This is a flu. This is like a flu"; "Now, you treat this like a flu"; "It's a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we'll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner."

Feb 27 - “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

Feb 28 - “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

Feb 28 - "The press is in Hysteria mode!"

Mar 2 - “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

Mar 4 - “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

Mar 5 - “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

Mar 5 - “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

Mar 6 - “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

Mar 6 - “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

Mar 6 - “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

Mar 6 - “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

Mar 6 -"It came out of China... we closed it down, we stopped it." March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant,” March 9: “This blindsided the world"

March 10: "It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."

March 13: National Emergency Declaration

March 13: “I don't take responsibility at all”

March 17: "I felt this was a pandemic before they called it a pandemic

Povezava do prispevka

mislim, da Nancy Pelosi predlaga obisk Chinatowna, kot odgovor proti Trupovem rasizmu.

in other news.

Chris Rock obtozil demokrate, da so se igrackal impeachement (mihas favourite game) while Covid was moving in.

nothing to see her just another Coon, Uncle Tom, prizadeti crni gospod

LP 

Beli borec za pravice tačrnih

Povezava do prispevka
Gost
Tema je zaprta za nadaljnje odgovore.
  • Nedavno brska   0 članov

• Nihče od registriranih uporabnikov ne pregleduje strani.
  • Ustvari novo...