Skoči na vsebino

ZDA - pospešeno hirajoč imperij

Kruz

Priporočeni prispevki

end of an era. :rofl:

Navedek

The National Rifle Association of America, the nation's foremost gun lobby, has filed for bankruptcy, according to court documents filed Friday in the Northern District of Texas.

The group said it plans to leave New York State, where it was founded in 1871, and reincorporate as a Texas nonprofit in a move it is calling "Project Freedom," according to a statement published Friday.

The Chapter 11 announcement follows leadership shakeups and allegations of financial mismanagement at the NRA in recent years.

New York Attorney General Letitia James filed a lawsuit in August accusing the NRA's senior leadership of violating laws governing nonprofit groups and using millions of dollars from the organization's reserves for personal use and tax fraud.

James alleged that current and former NRA leadership "instituted a culture of self-dealing mismanagement" that benefitted themselves, family, friends and favored vendors, leading the organization to lose more than $63 million in three years.

In response, the NRA filed a countersuit alleging the attorney general was hampering the group's First Amendment rights.

Povezava do prispevka

svobodomiselnim ne-nacistom se mesa, ker en konkurent airbnb-ja (Vrbo), ne bo onemogocil rent-a v DC med ustolicenjem kletnega diktatorja El Bidena

prejsnji teden je bilo globalna platforma za komunikacijo bena predsednika zda, prajvet companj 

ta teden, prajvet companj dont do what i want, batshit crazy time.

Povezava do prispevka
mumbo360 reče Dne, 16. 1. 2021 at 19:38:

Jenna Ryan, a Texas real estate broker who took a private jet to Washington to join the attack on the US Capitol, has pleaded with Donald Trump to pardon her after she was arrested by federal authorities.

After surrendering to the FBI on Friday, Ryan said: “We all deserve a pardon.”

“I’m facing a prison sentence,” she told CBS11 at her home. “I think I do not deserve that.”

Turning to look into the camera, she said: “I would ask the president of the United States to give me a pardon.”

Ryan said she had been “displaying my patriotism”, adding: “I listen to my president who told me to go to the Capitol.”

Ryan left a trove of information online. Court papers show she posted a picture of herself taking a private jet to Washington DC the day before the riot, subsequently posing on the steps of the Capitol and beside a window smashed as the pro-Trump mob broke in.

“We’re gonna go down and storm the Capitol,” Ryan said in a video posted to Facebook. “They’re down there right now and that’s why we came and so that’s what we are going to do. So wish me luck.”

During a live Facebook video at the scene of the incursion, Ryan stated: “We are going to fucking go in here. Life or death, it doesn’t matter. Here we go.”

She climbed the steps of the Capitol, then promoted her real estate business to camera: “Y’all know who to hire for your realtor. Jenna Ryan for your realtor.”

Later, Ryan posted on Twitter: “We just stormed the Capital [sic]. It was one of the best days of my life.”

Trump has largely used the presidential pardon power to benefit political allies. Ryan is the latest person to request a pardon over the Capitol attack.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/16/us-capitol-rioters-donald-trump-pardons

Mi lahko nekdo razloži logiko tega folka kot je ta baba? 

many fine peopledindus on both sides

Povezava do prispevka
kalasnikov reče Dne, 17. 1. 2021 at 13:17:

Kolikor sem bral so v nekem sodnem sporu in kaže da bodo izgubili in morali bi plačat velike miljome in je to easy way out 

bainit reče pred 8 urami:

afaik to samo zato, da so se lažje preselili v texsas

sem prepričan, da je oboje res, ker NRA je tako močna in razvejana inštitucija, da niti slučajno ne more bankrotirat.

also, v Austinu so že prišli frajerji 'v varovanje'.

uredilo bitje hawa meyta
Povezava do prispevka
Sovica reče pred 3 urami:

Sj to

Ni da je tok nek blm """"protest""""

jajaja, drugi tud.

mislim, saj je vsem jasno, da bi lahk zdaj se jaz tudi sel drugi tud, lepil sem kake slike al videe, pa dal se en narekovaj vec,

to ze 11letniki dobro znajo

sam nima pa nekega smisla ane

kr bottom line je, ali je nekaj ok ravnanje al ne.

Povezava do prispevka

Pridruži se debati

Lahko objaviš prispevek in se registriraš kasneje. Ako imaš račun, se vpiši za objavo s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori na temo...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Odstrani formatiranje pisave

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Nedavno brska   0 članov

• Nihče od registriranih uporabnikov ne pregleduje strani.
  • Ustvari novo...