Skoči na vsebino

Sports American Way

Shadow

Priporočeni prispevki

ronaldinho reče pred 2 urama:

Ne morejo, ker mora vsak igralec, ki podpiše biti en teden vsak dan testiran negativno. 

Tudi če bi lahko koga podpisali pa ta ne bi poznal playbooka, tako da ne bi bilo kaj boljše.

Aja točno, se spomnim ko so Chiefsi podpisal Bella in je moral en teden izpustit. 

Ne, to niti nima take veze. Recimo v vsakem playbooku obstaja določen % playev, ki se v podobnih oblikah pojavljajo vse od highschoola naprej in jih pozna vsak igralec. Recimo jim osnovni playi. In take playe lahko kliče QB, ki naredi samo en trening z ekipo ali pa še to ne. Recimo Pro Bowl se lahko brez problema odigra brez kakršnegakoli treninga pred tekmo. V tem primeru bi bil nek pravkar podpisan QB veliko boljša izbira kot ta practice squad QB. 

Povezava do prispevka

Major League Baseball on Monday announced that it has teamed with Prep Baseball Report to form the MLB Draft League — a new summer league that will allow the nation’s top draft-eligible players to compete in a 68-game season beginning next year. The league will be headed up by former MLB scout Kerrick Jackson, who resigned from his post as the head coach at Southern University to take this newly created position.

The Draft League is made possible by MLB’s previous decision to push the annual amateur draft back from early June to instead coincide with the MLB All-Star break in mid-July. Per today’s announcement, the 68-game schedule will include an annual All-Star break centered around the MLB draft, so it seems as though the idea is for play to continue once these players have been drafted. That, conceivably, could help to offset some the elimination of short-season Class-A leagues. Big league scouts will be able to watch the league in person, and the MLB adds that they’ll also be able to evaluate participants via “state-of-the-art scouting technology.”

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/11/mlb-announces-draft-league-prospects-2021.html

Povezava do prispevka
BlueSan reče Dne, 30. 11. 2020 at 1:31:

Blj blizu kt bi mogl bit ampk zmaga :)

Sem ti poslal invajt za fantasy zdaj. Sorry, čisto sem pozabil prejšnji teden. 

Joinaj, potem pa lahko spreminjaš in nastavljaš ekipo. Če bo kakšno vprašanje ti bomo pa z veseljem pomagali tukaj ali v NFL Fantasy temi. :) Predlagam, da si tudi prebereš fantasy temo, sploh prvo stran, kjer je tudi nekaj več o samih pravilih lige. 

aja, dat feeling, ko imaš Tyreeka s 44 pikami v ekipi in vseeno dokaj lagano sportski izgubiš. :w00t:

uredilo bitje ronaldinho
Povezava do prispevka

Huge news out of Houston, as star receiver Will Fuller has been suspended for six games for violating the league’s policy on PEDs, he announced on Instagram.

“Earlier this year, I sought treatment from a medical professional who prescribed medication that he believed to be permitted under the NFL’s drug policy. As it turns out, my trust in this professional was misplaced because this medication was NOT a permitted substance under the NFL Policy on Performance Enhancing Substances. As a result of this mistake, I have been suspended for six games for taking this prohibited medication. I want to sincerely apologize to the Texans organization and all of my fans for this mistake. I am looking forward to putting this all behind me and returning better than ever in 2021,” he wrote in the caption.

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2020/11/will-fuller-suspended-six-games-for-peds

Povezava do prispevka

16-0, potem pa one and done v playoffu.

Michigan has canceled its game against Maryland this weekend, it was announced Wednesday, after the Wolverines made all football activities virtual earlier this week due to a rise in COVID-19 cases within the program.

The game against Maryland was Michigan's last scheduled home game. With losses in all three home games played this season, this is the first time in program history Michigan (2-4) has not had at least one home win.

Še enkrat hvala Metsi! :D 

uredilo bitje ronaldinho
Povezava do prispevka

Pridruži se debati

Lahko objaviš prispevek in se registriraš kasneje. Ako imaš račun, se vpiši za objavo s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori na temo...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Odstrani formatiranje pisave

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Nedavno brska   0 članov

• Nihče od registriranih uporabnikov ne pregleduje strani.
  • Ustvari novo...