Skoči na vsebino

Primera Division

ronaldinho

Priporočeni prispevki

Marcelino ofišl v podmornico. 

Dobra naložba za prihodnost, sem ga gledal včeraj proti Španiji in mi je bil všeč. Kar nekaj zanimivih igralcev v ekipi Malija, ne bi imel nič proti, če bi še koga od njih vzeli. Sicer mi je super, da smo se osredotočili na afriške talente. Faye in Mbacke oba zgledata real deal.

Upam, da bomo šli tudi na južnoameriški trg. Predvsem Argentino, Urugvaj in Ekvador (slednji sploh proizvajajo carske igralce zadnjih nekaj let), ki so cenejši kot pa Brazilci. No, ko smo že pri njih, Deco gre naslednji teden na derbi z Argentino. Naj bi probal zrihtat prihod Roqueja v januarju, prav tako pa se pogajal za Moscarda, ki je ena njegovih naslednjih tarč. Ampak glede na to, da ga Chelsea ni mogel kupit, ne vem, kako ga bo trenutna Barca. 

Barcini igralci dobro začeli U17 SP. Guiu odločil na prvi tekmi s Kanado, včeraj pa je edini gol zabil Juan Hernandez po podaji Forta. 7 igralcev je bilo v prvi postavi, samo Bernal ni igral. Darvich pa na prvi tekmi Nemčije gol in podaja proti Mehiki.

Povezava do prispevka
ronaldinho reče pred 11 minutami:

No, ko smo že pri njih, Deco gre naslednji teden na derbi z Argentino. Naj bi probal zrihtat prihod Roqueja v januarju

A ne bi za to moral prej v Madrid? Z Brazilci je itak vse dogovorjeno razen če bodo šli sedaj spreminjat pogoje pogodbe, da bi šlo skozi pozimi. IMO je pa nujno pripeljati Roquea, če želijo še sanjati o ligi. 

Povezava do prispevka

Ne vem, pred časom sem zasledil, da naj bi bil deadline do 15. novembra, da se Brazilcem sporoči, če bomo Roqueja pripeljali januarja. No, saj če je to res potem je itak prepozno, če gre tja drug teden. Razen če se niso že kaj na daljavo zmenili, da se ta rok podaljša. Lahko pa ga gre samo "pogledat", kako okreva po poškodbi. 

Povezava do prispevka

Renovacija Nou Campa dobro poteka, Turki končali rušenje tretjega ringa en mesec pred rokom. 

Turkish company Limak Construction is reportedly set to receive a €1m (£872,000/$1.1m) bonus after completing the first phase of the Camp Nou revamp project ahead of schedule.

Spanish newspaper Sport has reported that Limak’s contract with FC Barcelona includes penalties if the work is behind schedule, but also financial incentives if projects are carried out ahead of deadline.

Sport has reported that Limak completed demolition of the third tier at Barcelona’s Spotify Camp Nou three weeks ago and is therefore entitled to a bonus, which is said to be worth close to €1m. If Limak is late in delivering any phase of the project, it reportedly has to pay €1m per day.

Danes v Sportu intervju s CEO Limaka

https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/haldun-firat-ceo-limak-constructions-94522245

What does it mean for Limak to take on this renovation of the Camp Nou?

Not only for Limak but for all companies in the world Camp Nou means a lot. It is the symbol of sport. Limak has built great ports, the longest bridge (1915 Canakkale, 4608 meters), great airports, the tallest towers (Banco Centra in Istanbul, 390 meters) but Camp Nou means a lot to us because in the same way as Barça It is more than a club, the stadium is more than a stadium. For me, it is the top 1, although perhaps for others it is in the top 5 of sports structures. It means a lot for us to have the honor of doing this work.

What was your reaction when you found out that you had won the contest?

When we analyzed the possibility of competing, we jumped at the chance because our company has a lot of interest in sports because our founder (Nihat Özdemir) had been vice president of Fenerbache and president of the Turkish Football Federation. We take on projects from different points of view or ambitions. In some we seek economic benefit, others to better train ourselves in a specialty... Camp Nou also allowed us international recognition. We have projects in 14 countries, but Camp Nou could give us greater visibility.

But what was it like to know that you had been chosen?

Due to confidentiality issues, we could not say that we had won. I was in Barcelona in a meeting with KPMG and there they asked me if I would win and I had to say that I didn't know, but that we were hopeful. At that time they called me by phone from Barça and told me that they were going to announce it on social networks and I did not have time to enter the meeting room that was before when they themselves, those from KPMG, congratulated me because Barça was faster that I. It was a great success for the company. A great joy. About 50 people worked on the project and we congratulate ourselves internally. It was one of the memorable moments of my life. I have been with the company for 16 years and it is a milestone for the company. It was a challenge because it had to be ready on time and according to the agreed budget.

When they won, part of the environment questioned the wisdom of the election because it was an unknown company in Spain, because it was foreign. Were they aware of it? How did they fit it in?

Frankly, we had this same experience in other countries. We were not surprised by the reaction. We have to confess that Spain is a country with large construction companies, which were our competitors. In the country they didn't know much about our company, which is normal. The world of construction seems very big, but it is not that big. Our competitors do know us, such as Ferrovial or Acciona, since we compete with them in other projects. They know us well. Another thing is the Spanish community because there are not many people who are interested in construction.

Is it a global competition, not a territorial one?

Yes, there are many Spanish companies operating in Türkiye. Ferrovial builds an airport in Türkiye (Dalaman). We didn't worry too much about what they said; Yes, we decided to explain more about our company, although we couldn't explain much about the project either due to a confidentiality issue with FC Barcelona. We are a professional company and the will of the club had to be respected.

Because he is the owner of the club…

The owner of the project is the club and we had to follow what they said. The luck is that we soon had the trust of the entity's managers, starting with the president who was under enormous pressure. He believed in us. And we were certain that it would go well because we know what we are doing. Our founder always tells us that we will have recognition when construction starts to rise. “Let's focus on what we do and the rest will come only because our best endorsement is our work,” he says. So I don't think we were offended by these doubts that there might have been.

He believes that the factor that many of these companies he is talking about are Spanish and established in Madrid with a relationship, in one way or another, with Florentino Pérez, ended up influencing the decision. Do you think it affected?

I threw myself into the laying project, but the most complex part was not the economic part but the technical one. We considered whether we had sufficient crane capacity to complete the project within the expected time frames. We were lucky because our project at the Kuwait airport was about to end. The largest cranes we have were ready to be brought to Barcelona.

All construction companies will have cranes…

It must be taken into account that not all companies in the world have the capacity to undertake such a work. In addition, some may be in other projects that require this type of elevators. And they cannot multiply. After winning the competition, many companies came to us to find out how we could do this work within the scheduled times. Not all of them have our capacity nor did they have the conditions to assume it.

Are they very big cranes?

It must be taken into account that we are talking about very large cranes that must be placed outside the stadium because the works do not end in November 2024 and that from November 2024 cranes cannot enter the field, because there will be grass. Everything must be done from outside the stadium. And you have to place very large prefabricated pieces.

What are the main challenges posed by the reform?

I would differentiate it into two parts: The adaptation of the old part, the one that remains, the first and second tiers, and the new one, corresponding to the construction of the third tiers. The most complicated of all, however, is the cover because during its installation you cannot step on the grass. The crown must be placed with cranes and with cables. It is the most complex part of all. From the outside the stadium is not easy. We are working on different designs and methodology to reach this point as soon as possible. We are convinced that we can do it. The old part must be carefully repaired because the structure is in good condition and is also protected. We pay a lot of attention to it, and then address the other parts.

What first assessment do you make of these first months of works?

The demolition was to be completed at the end of November and was completed at the end of October. This is important because there are objectives in the project. The first was to start in June. We did it. The second, to finish the demolition at the end of November. We did it. And he said that it is important for different reasons: First, we create confidence in investors. We show that we can do it. Now we have another challenge in November 2024. And finish in June 2026. Of course it is also important for our company because we have bonuses for finishing early, but the key for me is something else. As the deadlines advance, we have also managed to unite the team, everyone has seen that together we can make a great team. There are engineers from all over the world, from South America, Spanish, Turkish... Together we will do better because we are a team.

If they have already won a month, could it be that they end up winning several months for the opening of the doors, in November 2024?

For us, the competition ends in August 2026. In November 2024 we can have the works more advanced than expected, but the challenge is not this date but in August 2026. The works do not finish in November 2024. If we advance more than as planned, the better things will be for us because we will be able to use the field area for the construction of the third stand.

What is Laporta's involvement in the works?

It comes a lot, a lot. I have met him on a couple of visits and he is a very emotional person. He has many memories of the stadium, of games, of moments... He tells them and I like them. He follows the construction sites closely, meets the people who work on them every day, and holds meetings with us regularly. He is very excited. Frankly he made a very brave decision in financial terms for a football club. It is not easy to achieve these resources for a football club and he has achieved it. It is obvious that he likes the project.

What does the Camp Nou smell like?

First, I really like football. I was at the Camp Nou several times as a fan, before achieving this project. I saw the last classic and I also remember Messi's game that he played with Messi and Suarez and Neymar. And a match against Mallorca, which I came with my father. This was many years ago, when I was young. I not only like the Camp Nou, but also Barcelona, for the art, for the food, for the wine, for its views, for its monuments, for its connection with sport. For example, last year I was watching the semifinals of the Tennis tournament (Banc de Sabadell) but I couldn't see the final because it coincided with the classic. I like going to watch football games, but now it's part of my job. The feeling is different. It's funny because sometimes my friends, who are passionate about soccer, ask me: “Where are you?” The answer makes them laugh. “At my work, in my office, at the Camp Nou.” Before they asked me for tickets and I told them to go buy them online and now they laugh at me because I have the keys to the stadium. Seriously, being in the stadium stands is special, you look down and imagine Gavi playing or Lewandowski finishing.

For you, on a personal level, what does it mean to be in charge of these works?

I am part of an important project. Limak is an interesting company. There are two generations. That of the founders and that of their children, who now run the company. I started 16 years ago and it means a lot. We all have children or grandchildren who like football. I will be able to tell you, when you watch a Barcelona game, that one day I built this stadium. It's like a personal legacy. This is the Camp Nou, it is different from everything.

You are installed in Barcelona. Why did you make this decision?

I arrive at Cam Nou at 8 in the morning and leave at 8 in the afternoon. Every day. When we won the store, I rented an apartment and I have all my clothes there. As I told you, I like Barcelona, but it is important to be on top of the works. To know exactly how they are going. Camp Nou is a top project for the company. We are in many countries around the world, but Europe is special and Camp Nou even more so. We want the works to go well, we are sure that they will because we have the capacity and the talent and this will also give us an important brand projection.

• Račka +1 2
  • Za crknit smešno +1 1
Povezava do prispevka

As reported by Relevo, Yeremy Pino has suffered an anterior cruciate ligament rupture with the player set to be sidelined for the rest of the season.

Pino suffered a knee injury on Wednesday and following some tests this morning the severity of the injury has now been confirmed.

Plačali 40 milsov zanj, po samo nekaj mesecih pa posoja...

Celta has begun negotiations with Al Ahli of Saudi Arabia for the return of Gabri Veiga , on loan until the end of this season, to the team led by Rafa Benítez, sources close to the club informed Efe . negotiation. Gabri Veiga's prominence in the Saudi Pro League has not been as expected

uredilo bitje ronaldinho
Povezava do prispevka
Karim reče pred 17 urami:

Camavinga si poskodovau koleno na treningu Francije in je out do januarja. Kaksna bolnisnica je letos v klubu, noro. Od vezistov so fit zgolj Modric, Kroos in Valverde. Vsaj CL je resena, tako da se lahko maximalno rotira. 

Še Vini out do novega leta

bolano res kaj se to dogaja pri REalu, še mal pa bom že na vrsti za vstop v igro :D 

Povezava do prispevka
reder reče pred 19 minutami:

Ne vem a sem s časom pozabil ampak jaz imam občutek, da pred 10-15 leti skoraj nikoli ni bilo toliko poškodb, da bi pol ekipe manjkalo, sedaj se pa to dogaja skoraj vsaki ekipi v nekem delu sezone. 

SP med sezono naredi svoje, plus sedaj je veliko več tekem in nasploh potovanj...

Povezava do prispevka
reder reče pred 19 minutami:

Ne vem a sem s časom pozabil ampak jaz imam občutek, da pred 10-15 leti skoraj nikoli ni bilo toliko poškodb, da bi pol ekipe manjkalo, sedaj se pa to dogaja skoraj vsaki ekipi v nekem delu sezone. 

Pri Camavingi je šlo za udarec. ampak ja, res je ogromno teh poškodb, mislim, da v tistem obdobju ni bilo toliko naporov in tekem.

Povezava do prispevka
Nodi reče pred 23 minutami:

SP med sezono naredi svoje, plus sedaj je veliko več tekem in nasploh potovanj...

Ja saj glih na to ciljam, niti ne tok SP, ki je že leto nazaj ampak ta tempo tekem je preveč za človeško telo tudi če služi milijone. Na srečo bo veliki rešitelj evropskega nogometa a i šire naslednjo sezono še konkretno povečal število težkih tekem v LP. Potem kmalu še sledi klubsko SP in le vprašanje časa je kdaj bodo sforsirali normalni SP vsake 2 leti tako kot so že poizkušali. 

Karim reče pred 24 minutami:

Pri Camavingi je šlo za udarec. ampak ja, res je ogromno teh poškodb, mislim, da v tistem obdobju ni bilo toliko naporov in tekem.

Lol ja sem videl, da se je naš bivši invalid spotaknil in padel vanj. :rofl:

Povezava do prispevka

Torej Courtois, Militao, Camavinga, Vinicius in Tchouameni so vsi out do naslednejga leta. Poškodovan je tudi Bellingham, ki se bo vrnil prej, ampak to je 6 igralcev, ki bi drugače začeli v prvi enajsterici :lol:. Ceballos je tudi že skozi nekaj poškodovan, plus Kepa in Güler, ki zaradi poškdb ni odigral niti minute letos še. Amm, ok..

Povezava do prispevka

Na začetku oktobra je bila Barca v podobni situaciji, sedaj pa vi. Kot sem pisal je očitno to sedaj standard v modernem nogometu.

Karim reče pred 27 minutami:

Vini naj bi se vrnu februarja.  Pri vseh poskodbah je sedaj pravi cas, da Guler pride h sebi in pokaze koliko je vreden. 

Čestitke za Vinija. 

A je Guler sploh dal skozi kak trening brez da bi se poškodoval? :rofl: ne bi ravno računal nanj

Povezava do prispevka

Vitor Roque could reappear this Saturday after being injured for just over two months. After joining the group work last Monday with Athletico Paranaense, the forward could have some minutes in the match that his team plays this Saturday at home against Vasco da Gama (11:30 p.m.). Afterwards, they will have three games left to finish the season with Paranaense. Vitor Roque could say goodbye to his fans against Santos on Saturday, December 2 and would end his time with the 'Furaçao' on Wednesday the 6th at the Cuaiabá stadium.

Subsequently, the idea is that Vitor Roque will take a few days of vacation and around the 20th he will travel to Barcelona to meet his new teammates, the coaches, the club and the facilities of what will be his new home until at least June 2031.

The Brazilian will spend Christmas with his family in Barcelona, already focused on being able to make his debut as a Barça player in the first game of the year against Las Palmas and be fully fit for the Spanish Super Cup that will be played starting on January 10. in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia), where Xavi's Barça won its first title last January.

655fd87cd131e.jpeg

uredilo bitje ronaldinho
Povezava do prispevka

Pridruži se debati

Lahko objaviš prispevek in se registriraš kasneje. Ako imaš račun, se vpiši za objavo s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori na temo...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Odstrani formatiranje pisave

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Nedavno brska   0 članov

• Nihče od registriranih uporabnikov ne pregleduje strani.
  • Ustvari novo...