Skoči na vsebino

Formel eins COVID-19 edizione

Priporočeni prispevki

Jap, pr Wingmanu so cele sezone slab dan.

Pa George ga je pral v stilu Hamiltona, Wingman se je nekaj matral približat pa ni šlo pod 1s.

Za prvo dirko je bilo to fenomenalno.

Perez pa, fajn bi bilo da bi imel sedež naslednjo sezono, si ga zasluži bolj kot marsikateri v F1. Če pa odleti pa tudi OK. Tak 50:50 sem z njemu, če mu gre sem vesel, če pa ne se pa ne sekiram.

Povezava do prispevka

According to Verstappen, Russell lay on the ground only because he wanted to show the CAMERA how sad he is and make a scene. He is right to say this, because he has never made a scene before:
- México 2016, calling a four-time world champion a child on camera
- Azerbaijan 2017, complaining about Renault engine to the press
- Canada 2017, complaining about Renault engine to the press
- Austria 2018, crying on the radio because Danny Ric stopped earlier
- Canada 2018, telling the press he would headbutt someone if they asked him one more time about his accidents.
- Hungary 2018, just listen to his radio meesage to Renault after an engine failure.
- Brazil 2018, pushing Ocon away post-race (understandable circumstances, but still a scene)
- Hungary 2020, calling Latifi a f*cking blind asshole
- 70th anniversary 2020, denyint Stroll's eye and brain existence
- Portugal 2020, denying Stroll's eye and brain existence (for good reason, but I don't think George would have phrased it like this, still a scene)
See? He has never made a scene before. I might have also missed one or two. Like I said, I admire the guy, but sometimes his mouth should be full of things that don't allow him to open it.

• Račka +1 1
  • Za crknit smešno +1 2
Povezava do prispevka
Profesor praktičnega pouka reče pred 1 uro:

According to Verstappen, Russell lay on the ground only because he wanted to show the CAMERA how sad he is and make a scene. He is right to say this, because he has never made a scene before:
- México 2016, calling a four-time world champion a child on camera
- Azerbaijan 2017, complaining about Renault engine to the press
- Canada 2017, complaining about Renault engine to the press
- Austria 2018, crying on the radio because Danny Ric stopped earlier
- Canada 2018, telling the press he would headbutt someone if they asked him one more time about his accidents.
- Hungary 2018, just listen to his radio meesage to Renault after an engine failure.
- Brazil 2018, pushing Ocon away post-race (understandable circumstances, but still a scene)
- Hungary 2020, calling Latifi a f*cking blind asshole
- 70th anniversary 2020, denyint Stroll's eye and brain existence
- Portugal 2020, denying Stroll's eye and brain existence (for good reason, but I don't think George would have phrased it like this, still a scene)
See? He has never made a scene before. I might have also missed one or two. Like I said, I admire the guy, but sometimes his mouth should be full of things that don't allow him to open it.

Ne vrjamem da 2019 ni blo neč

Povezava do prispevka
Gost
Tema je zaprta za nadaljnje odgovore.
  • Nedavno brska   0 članov

• Nihče od registriranih uporabnikov ne pregleduje strani.
  • Ustvari novo...