Skoči na vsebino

Sports American Way

Shadow

Priporočeni prispevki

Danes pa prot McJesusu :no:  Nvem kdo ga bo ustavil, da nam ne nabije ene 5 golov....

• 01:00 Pittsburgh Penguins - Colorado Avalanche
  • 01:00 Tampa Bay Lightning - San Jose Sharks
  • 01:30 Detroit Red Wings - Edmonton Oilers
  • 01:30 New York Islanders - Seattle Kraken
  • 02:00 Nashville Predators - Vegas Golden Knights
  • 02:30 Chicago Blackhawks - Anaheim Ducks

TSN on Twitter: "Jaromír Jágr celebrated his 51st birthday about a week  early by scoring his 1,099th goal to overtake Wayne Gretzky at the top of  the chart. MORE: https://t.co/pdZWorQMaW https://t.co/HPDkdbA5Rw" /

:avadodo: :avadodo:

uredilo bitje Shadow
Povezava do prispevka

Ta je tudi neuničljiv. :avadodo: 

Malo tvegana poteza. Ga bodo zaradi nesposobnosti sackali čez kako leto, potem jih bo pa tožil. Čeprav po mojem je dober coach. 

Evero je pa šel k Panterjem.

Coltsi in Cardinalsi so še brez HC. 

Pa A.J. Green se je upokojil.

FoTmsMyakAAgU_Z?format=jpg&name=medium

Eden mojih najljubših WR. :avadodo: Če bi imel Burrowa namesto Daltona bi imel še boljšo kariero.

Povezava do prispevka

Tom Brady said he plans to start his broadcasting career with Fox in the fall of 2024 in an interview with “The Herd with Colin Cowherd” on Fox Sports. Brady has already inked a lucrative broadcasting deal with FOX but won't hit the booth for at least another season. Instead, he'll reportedly spend much of 2023 focusing on his family and spending time with them. “I want to be great at what I do,” Brady told host Colin Cowherd. “Even talking last week with the people at Fox Sports, you know, and the leadership there allowing me to start my Fox opportunity in the fall of 2024 is something that’s really great for me. (I’m) going to take some time to really learn, become great at what I want to do … making sure I don’t rush into anything.”

Here we go again. Start the speculation machine. :rofl: :D

uredilo bitje Seth
Povezava do prispevka

Kje do sredine tretje tretine smo drzali tempo z Oilersi. Potem pa naprej PP goal za 4-2 in nato se empty net. Niti ni tko slabo kot kaze rezultat. Kar je obupno je PP. 0/5 :no:  No smo pa usaj Mcjesusa ustavli, da ni dal gola. Its something :lol: 

• 01:00 Pittsburgh Penguins - Colorado Avalanche 2-1 (OT)
  • 01:00 Tampa Bay Lightning - San Jose Sharks 3-4 (OT)
  • 01:30 Detroit Red Wings - Edmonton Oilers 2-5
  • 01:30 New York Islanders - Seattle Kraken 4-0
  • 02:00 Nashville Predators - Vegas Golden Knights 1-5
  • 02:30 Chicago Blackhawks - Anaheim Ducks 2-3 (OT)

Povezava do prispevka

NHL99: Wayne Gretzky, The Great One, walks among us and we cheer

Since October, we’ve been counting down the top 100 NHL players of the post-expansion era. We called it NHL99 because we all knew the list would stop at No. 99. So here is the final installment of The Athletic’s best 100 players in modern NHL history.
BOSTON — In the concourse, in the stands, leaning over the fence in center field, excitement for Wayne Gretzky is everywhere at Fenway Park. The hockey legend in a baseball relic — one of the most revered athletes in our time, in a sports cathedral, iconic beyond the game it hosts.
Whispers of Gretzky carry through the crowd arriving at the century-old ballpark to watch the Boston Bruins and Pittsburgh Penguins play hockey on an infield rink in early January.
The hum hits a crescendo the closer you get to the center of their attention.
“Did you see Wayne?” asks a man wearing a Sidney Crosby jersey to a man wearing a Bobby Orr sweater, as they stand side-by-side in the bathroom beyond a beer and pretzel stand.
“Oh, that’s who that was?” jokes the adjacent Orr.
They both turn to walk away as the urinals flush.
“He’s still got great hair,” Crosby says.
“Yeah,” Orr says. “He always had that flow.”
Across the concrete and steel concourse, through the entrance to Section 41, Fenway spreads out in the cool winter sun. Fans of all generations crowd near the center field wall, filling the seats several rows back, trying to glimpse The Great One, who sits on an elevated stage, preparing for the pregame show for Turner Sports’ broadcast of the NHL’s Winter Classic — not a strand astray in the gray of his wavy part. The growing crowd clamors for his acknowledgment:
“Gretzky! Gretzky!”
“Wayne! Wayne!”
“Mr. Gretzky!”

They beckon with mementos from the most celebrated career the sport has known.
An Edmonton Oilers jersey … a Los Angeles Kings jersey … a 1987 Team Canada jersey … a New York Rangers jersey — each stitched with that famous name and double nines.
Gretzky smiles and waves at the crowd after the segment is taped. The shouts rise as he walks down the stairs of the raised platform. A Fenway security guard warns those stretching to reach him.
“Everybody get back off this fence,” she shouts. “Right now!”

He’s ushered around the outfield wall and down the first-base line, while the Bruins and Penguins line up for the opening faceoff. A surge of recognition carries through the stands as he passes, with a fortunate few in front-row seats managing quick handshakes as security rushes him by.
Passing first base, Gretzky shares one more wave before descending into the Red Sox dugout and into Fenway’s ghostly halls, calls of “Gretzky, Gretzky” fading with the field behind him.
Fans have no trouble recognizing who is plodding through the snow at Fenway Park at the 2023 NHL Winter Classic in Boston. (Fred Kfoury III / Icon Sportswire via Getty Images)
It was never a secret.
Not here, on The Athletic’s list of the 100 greatest players of the NHL’s modern era — a series titled NHL99, because the top spot was so apparent.
Not anywhere.

It hasn’t been a secret since he was a boy filling hockey rinks across Ontario. Famous by the time he was 10 and scoring 378 goals as an 11-year-old peewee with the Nadrofsky Steelers in Brantford. From the start, Gretzky was on course to be the greatest to have played.
At the core, Gretzky’s appeal was the magic conjured. He traveled through time each game, knowing where each player would be and where the puck was heading. His vision made opponents appear stuck in the past.
Gretzky wasn’t entirely alone in his rare genius. Mario Lemieux and Orr both wielded similar superpowers and their enthusiasts, Gretzky included, will argue they ought to hold an equal status on the pantheon.
But Gretzky’s greatness is measured in the staggering magnitude of his record. It’s in his 2,857 NHL points — with, famously, enough assists that if he’d never scored a goal he would still be the league’s all-time points leader with 1,963.
When Alex Ovechkin surpasses Gretzky’s record 894 goals, Gretzky’s position atop the greats will hardly budge. He currently owns 61 NHL records. In time, more of those might fall, though likely not many. In all professional sports, there are few who carry such a complete and untouchable claim to being the greatest of all time.
When did you know?

Was it the 50 goals in 39 games? Or the record 92 he finished with that 1981-82 season?
The 47 points in 18 playoff games?
The 10 scoring titles, including seven consecutive Art Ross trophies? The nine Hart trophies as the NHL’s most valuable player?
The 13 straight seasons with more than 100 points? Or that he remains the only player to ever surpass 200 points in a season, which he did four times?
The four Stanley Cup championships in Edmonton? Or the tears and broken hearts when he was traded to Los Angeles?
Was it the stories he crafted on ice — returning as a King against the Oilers to break Gordie Howe’s scoring record with his 1,851st point? And how he added another, scoring the overtime winner in the city that cradled his legend? Or that it took him a mere decade to break that all-time mark?

Maybe it was in Los Angeles, where Gretzky became one of the most marketable athletes in the world, spreading the popularity and appeal of a frozen game. An athlete who transcended his sport, becoming a touchstone of the 1980s and 1990s.
Was it the likeness captured by Andy Warhol and animated in Saturday morning cartoons?
Or maybe it was just that simple acknowledgment by an idol — a puck tossed your way, a thumbs up to your “Mr. Gretzky!” call, a signed photograph in response to the letter you sent in the mail.
Tristan Gretzky is too young to have seen his father play in an NHL game. There are no trophies or memorabilia from his father’s career in the Gretzky home. But since Tristan was young, he’s understood the place his father holds in the hearts and imaginations of hockey fans around the world. He watched his dad carefully respond to those letters, which filled the boxes that couriers dropped at their door.
“He would sit there for hours each day, signing each one,” says Tristan, the second-youngest of Wayne and Janet’s five children.
Gretzky still does it today.

“There’d be 200 sometimes. He always said, it takes him two seconds,” Tristan says. “He loves reading the letters. And he knows it can fire people up. It can change a kid’s life.”
When he was 6 years old, Gretzky wrote a letter to his idol. When he was 7, the mail returned with a signed 8-by-10 photo of Gordie Howe. His signature was so precise that the boy could make out each letter.
“You see that?” said Walter, his father, noting Mr. Hockey’s cursive. Walter told his son to, one day, make sure his signature was as careful and precise.
Today, Gretzky’s reverence for Howe is lore. When Gretzky was young, he unwrapped a Howe jersey on Christmas morning. It was the red and white Detroit jersey, not the white and red one — and that distinction still excites him.
“I wore it every day in the wintertime outside,” Gretzky says. “I don’t think that I even wanted to open another present.”
The greatest player hockey had ever known first met the greatest player hockey ever would when Howe attended a Lions Club event in Brantford with Gretzky, who was 11 years old and already known as the boy who would be king. A photo from that event of Howe hooking a beaming pre-teen Gretzky’s neck with a stick is now one of the most iconic images in hockey.
“When I met Gordie, he was bigger and better and nicer than I could have ever imagined,” Gretzky says.
A few years later, Howe’s son Murray and 15-year-old Gretzky became linemates for the Toronto Seneca’s Jr. B team. The youngest Howe already had little intention of filling his father’s skates. He brought school texts to study during each team road trip and joked with his already famous teammate.

“Wayne,” he’d say, “where are your books?”
But one day, Gretzky boarded the bus with a stack of his own. Murray asked him what he had: “English, Geography, Math?”
Gretzky showed Murray his collection of Gordie Howe hockey instruction books.
“You want to be a doctor,” Gretzky told him. “I want to be a hockey player.”
It’s a story Gretzky often shares when talking about his adoration for the greatest to come before him. It’s one of many anecdotes that fill in the legend; a mix of truth and Apocrypha, forged over years. They are stories so entwined in hockey canon that sometimes it feels as though they belong to the game itself, like a religious text to faith. Like the
frozen pond where a child first learned to skate at the farm owned by his grandparents, who immigrated to Canada after the First World War. And the hard-working father in Brantford, a cable repairman, who meticulously maintained a backyard rink for his son on Varadi Avenue each winter. It’s a story so familiar that it’s become a collective memory shared by anyone who has loved this game. That Gretzky’s father, Walter, was known as “Canada’s Hockey Dad” was as much a testament to his lifelong commitment to the sport, with near constant appearances in minor hockey rinks, as to the place he held in hockey’s most formative legend. Their story was the complete realization of what dreams forged on frozen backyards, streets and rinks could become.
Before Gretzky, it was Howe — the modest farm boy, who loved to fish and play hockey. The regular man, who became eponymous to the game. And so The Great One perfected his signature just as Mr. Hockey did: From the matching valleys of each W, to the diving line of the first Y and the rising aerobatic G, to the swooping K and Y encasing 99.

Gretzky signed it again and again, responding to each letter, just as his hero had. Howe taught him that greatness wasn’t just about the magic on ice, but the responsibility of letting everyone else connect to some piece of it, too.
“It’s always been the history of our game that the baton gets passed,” Gretzky says. “The next guy who grabs the baton, he grabs it tightly, and he gets to the next guy. And the next guy, he’s gonna pass it to you, right?”
This is not apocryphal: The connection Gretzky and Howe shared was more than a photo of a wunderkind and his idol, more than double-nines, more than a scoring record passed on the way to grander heights. There was a friendship and respect that lasted decades.
“Wayne saw my dad as a second father,” Murray Howe says.
In his final years, Howe lived with Murray in Sylvania, Ohio. He cared for a toy poodle named Rocket, after Maurice Richard. And
through Alzheimer’s fog, he told stories of hockey on wheat fields, elbows thrown, and playing alongside his sons. Of taking batting practice with Joe DiMaggio and swinging clubs with Arnold Palmer. Of Colleen, his dear wife, who’d died a few years before. “It’s been a lonely life lately,” he said.

In 2015, the Kinsmen Club of Saskatoon hosted a dinner to honor Howe, who was 86 and had recently suffered a stroke. Gretzky flew to Saskatchewan to be by his side. It was the last time they would see each other. In a mirror to that very first meeting, Gretzky took the stage with Howe. He told a well-worn story about a boy unwrapping his favorite player’s jersey on a Christmas morning long ago and, once again, called Howe “the greatest player to ever live.”
Wayne Gretzky, alongside Gordie Howe, with the 1,851 puck that Gretzky scored with to pass Howe in 1989 as the all-time points leader in the NHL. (Bruce Bennett Studios / Getty Images)
At Fenway, Gretzky watches the Bruins and Penguins play from a green-room trailer just beyond a stadium entrance. The panel members hustle back through the ballparks’ tiny halls and around the
field to broadcast each intermission. Gretzky sits at the far edge of the desk, next to Paul Bissonnette, host Liam McHugh, Anson Carter and his longtime friend Rick Tocchet (now head coach of the Canucks). Everyone on set is aware of the imbalance.
“He’s the GOAT. He doesn’t need to do this,” McHugh says. “He could come and be like ‘Oh, my God, why am I wasting my time with these clowns?’ … But it really wasn’t like that at all.”
The Turner Sports vibe is meant to be relaxed and unscripted. The analysts banter as though they are talking hockey at a bar, taking jabs and speaking over each other. Gretzky takes his shots. But when he speaks, the panel stops and listens. Bissonnette, court jester to His Greatness, beams with wide-eyed awe when Gretzky tells a story, as if Kings-era 99 just walked into the changeroom of his Welland Tigers peewee team.
When he’s not on set, Gretzky frequently texts with his counterparts, tossing out ideas for topics to cover, general thoughts on what he sees in games or digs at dumb things they say. When he saw McHugh fidgeting with his glasses during a broadcast, he called him up the next day to recommend an eye doctor.

“That was a little strange,” McHugh says. “Even though he is a god, he’s a regular human being.”
Gretzky joined Turner Sports as a studio analyst for its NHL broadcasts in fall 2021, in part because he missed being close to the game.
“He had a couple years where he wasn’t as involved in the game and I think my mom noticed how much happier he is when he is involved,” Tristan says. “My dad’s whole life is hockey. It’s what he loves most.”
The trip to Boston is a Gretzky family gathering. Janet made the trip with her husband. She watches his on-air segments just beyond the cameras on stage. Their eldest son Ty also traveled from Florida, where most of the Gretzky family members now reside. They’ve met
Tristan and one of his friends on winter break from NYU. The boys didn’t want to miss an opportunity to visit Fenway. Ty bought his father a Bruins scally cap, a New England staple, because they’re all big fans of the show “Peaky Blinders.”
For Gretzky’s sons, the spectacle that follows their father is an amusing constant, especially fun when friends of theirs who have met him in a family setting first see him amongst a crowd at a hockey game. Tristan and his roommates at school always watch his father’s broadcasts. To them, Tristan’s dad is the guy they call to discuss interesting baseball trivia. (Gretzky has always been a baseball fan and history buff.) Ty is usually at the TNT studio with his father, and Tristan will often FaceTime them during the game when Gretzky is off-air. They are a tightly knit family, all five of the kids chatting daily in a sibling group chat. When they’re together, they spend much of their time on the golf course in hyper-competitive family best-ball matches, which usually include son-in-law and two-time PGA major championship winner Dustin Johnson.
Gretzky still tells his family stories of his playing days, including most of the same tales he’s recounted in endless interviews. They never get old. He finds joy in sharing his love of hockey, which is one of the reasons he’s had so much fun being part of the NHL broadcasts, Ty says.
But with his family, Gretzky also often revisits memories that still sit at the heart of how and why the boy from Brantford came to love this sport at all.
“We ask questions about him growing up in hockey,” Ty says. “My grandparents taking him to the games…”

Walter drove his son to his first game, so Wayne asked his father if he could drive him to his last.
As they traveled together through Manhattan toward Madison Square Garden that day — April 18, 1999 — Gretzky recalled an early memory he had of those childhood rides to the rink.
“One day, you’re going to win a lot of awards and you’re going to win a Stanley Cup,” Walter told his son when he was a dejected 6-year-old who felt he’d played poorly in his first game on a All-Star team for 10-year-olds.
Now on the other side of that dream, Walter tapped his son on the leg and told him that he didn’t want it to end.
“You know,” Walter said. “You could probably play one more year.”

Of all the rides they’d shared to practices and games since he was a boy first learning to skate, the last one was the hardest.
“The only time I really get emotional about being retired is that car ride,” Gretzky says. His eyes well as he stands in the Red Sox dugout.
“I remember saying to him, ‘Listen, Dad, I got nine goals this year. That used to be a good week.”
It’s another memory Gretzky has shared many times before. He wrote about it in his most recent book. But it hits him now, as he reflects. Walter died on March 4, 2021. He was 82 years old.
Today, Gretzky is a year older than his father was when they took that drive to his final game. He’s been retired for longer than he played in the NHL. But that Manhattan ride still resonates. To us, it was trivia — a concluding timestamp to hockey’s most iconic career. To them, it was the beginning of the inevitable epilogue for a father and his son.

“It was a sign of him getting older, that I wasn’t going to play anymore,” Gretzky says. “He wanted one more year.”
Wayne Gretzky poses for a photo that his father, Walter, takes during a practice session of the 1984 All-Star Game in New Jersey. (Getty Images)
Dusk falls on Fenway. White lights flood the bandbox against a clear dark sky. Just below the rising rows, in the Red Sox dugout, Gretzky looks out at the rink where Sidney Crosby and Patrice Bergeron battle.
The third period nears its end and the postgame show awaits. But first, he wants to talk about the passing of greatness.
“It was Béliveau, Richard and Mahovlich,” Gretzky says. “Then along came guys like Bobby Orr and Guy Lafleur, and Potvin, and Bossy. And you know, this whole thing goes along: Messier, Lemieux. And we always say, ‘Gosh, Bobby Orr retired, who’s going to take over for Bobby Orr?’ And somebody comes along, right? And then when Messier and Lemieux retired, everybody was like, ‘Now what’s going to happen?’ And all of a sudden, Ovechkin and Crosby came along. And they did everything … not only on the ice, but off the ice in their communities and selling the game. All of those guys were taught that from the guys who played in the ’50s and ’60s — and it just goes along.

“And here we are now. … Crosby and Ovechkin have been so great for our game. But now we’re going ‘OK, who’s going to take over for them?’ And all of a sudden, along comes Connor McDavid and Auston Matthews — and we go, ‘Oh, my God, the game is in good shape.’ So it just continues like that throughout.”
In a few hours, in another coastal city to the north, Connor Bedard will become the all-time leading Canadian scorer at the World Juniors. The 17-year-old wonder will weave through Slovakia to score a dazzling overtime winner that will ignite talk of a next one, emerging beyond McDavid.
But that’s the future.

Right now, Gretzky rises from history, up the dugout stairs and the chorus begins again.
“Wayne! Wayne!”
“Gretzky! Gretzky!”
There are fans who watched Howe and Orr, and others only born this century. But they cheer all the same. Gretzky stops where he can, but he’s quickly ushered toward the broadcast stage. There are only eight minutes left in the third, and Boston trails 1-0.
A bearded man in a black Bruins sweater and toque reaches out on the first-base line, one hopeful hand among the masses. Gretzky slows his pace for a moment. He fist-bumps a young boy in a Marchand jersey and shakes an outstretched hand.
The bearded man turns to the crowd behind him, raising his fist.
“I touched Wayne Gretzky’s hand!” he shouts.
“He got it!” another echoes among the rows. “He got a handshake!”
“Things are changing in my life,” the man declares.
A horn bellows and a roar rushes through Fenway. The Bruins score. He twists his open palm, astonished. “Ahh!” he yells, like a Viking storming a foreign shore.
The moon is full and bright over right; Mars wakes beside it. The Great One walks across the outfield toward center. Amid the tie-game chaos, his name still echoes as he moves, calling ahead and chasing behind — Gretzky! Gretzky! Wayne! Wayne! — the legend crossing ages.

Povezava do prispevka

• 01:00 Detroit Red Wings - Calgary Flames
  • 01:00 Florida Panthers - San Jose Sharks
  • 01:00 New Jersey Devils - Seattle Kraken
  • 01:00 Philadelphia Flyers - Edmonton Oilers
  • 01:00 Tampa Bay Lightning - Colorado Avalanche
  • 01:30 New York Islanders - Vancouver Canucks
  • 02:00 Minnesota Wild - Vegas Golden Knights

Povezava do prispevka

Hussssooooooo :worship: Ukradu zmago :D Ker drugace slaba igra Wingsov. Na PK so bli ok, niso pustili flamesom gola, PP spet slab 1/5. Nasplosno cel napad je spal danes in obramba je dopustila prevec strelov. Dobro, da je bil husso razpolozen danes. 

• 01:00 Detroit Red Wings - Calgary Flames 2-1
  • 01:00 Florida Panthers - San Jose Sharks 4-1
  • 01:00 New Jersey Devils - Seattle Kraken 3-1
  • 01:00 Philadelphia Flyers - Edmonton Oilers 2-1 (SO)
  • 01:00 Tampa Bay Lightning - Colorado Avalanche 5-0
  • 01:30 New York Islanders - Vancouver Canucks 5-6
  • 02:00 Minnesota Wild - Vegas Golden Knights 1-5

uredilo bitje Shadow
Povezava do prispevka

Ja enim ekipam (Krakensom :D ) je tale Allstar break prov zjebu sistem, drugim pa je prsu prov   :D 

Tarasenko ze zadeva 

• 01:00 Columbus Blue Jackets - Toronto Maple Leafs 0-3
  • 01:00 New York Rangers - Seattle Kraken 6-3
  • 02:30 Chicago Blackhawks - Arizona Coyotes 4-3 (OT)
  • 04:00 Anaheim Ducks - Pittsburgh Penguins 3-6

uredilo bitje Shadow
Povezava do prispevka

Danes pa ze lepo zgodi tekme.  Lohk bom slabe volje ze zgodi :D 

• 18:00 Detroit Red Wings - Vancouver Canucks 5-2
  • 18:30 Buffalo Sabres - Calgary Flames 2-7
  • 18:30 Montreal Canadiens - New York Islanders 4-3 (OT)
  • 18:30 Ottawa Senators - Edmonton Oilers 3-6
  • 18:30 Philadelphia Flyers - Nashville Predators 1-2 (OT)
  • 19:00 Dallas Stars - Tampa Bay Lightning 1-3
  • 21:30 Boston Bruins - Washington Capitals
  • 00:00 Florida Panthers - Colorado Avalanche
  • 01:00 Carolina Hurricanes - New York Rangers
  • 01:00 Toronto Maple Leafs - Columbus Blue Jackets
  • 02:00 Minnesota Wild - New Jersey Devils
  • 02:00 St. Louis Blues - Arizona Coyotes
  • 04:00 Winnipeg Jets - Chicago Blackhawks
  • 04:30 Los Angeles Kings - Pittsburgh Penguins
uredilo bitje Shadow
Povezava do prispevka

eh dolgocasna 2. tretina, sam celo PP gol Larkina. Zdej pa se usaj 1 gol in prpelat tekmo v miru do konca

dobra zmaga nad Canucksi, solidno odigrano. Razn PP k je bu spet zanic. So dali 2 gola iz PP ampak vse skupaj je blo tok na silo, da ni gledljivo. 

ufff Flamesi se pa znesli nad Sabresi. 

uredilo bitje Shadow
Povezava do prispevka

Fak ta Mcjesus no, kok to ni fair :D  

kok kavbojk fanu :D 

• 18:00 Detroit Red Wings - Vancouver Canucks 5-2
  • 18:30 Buffalo Sabres - Calgary Flames 2-7
  • 18:30 Montreal Canadiens - New York Islanders 4-3 (OT)
  • 18:30 Ottawa Senators - Edmonton Oilers 3-6
  • 18:30 Philadelphia Flyers - Nashville Predators 1-2 (OT)
  • 19:00 Dallas Stars - Tampa Bay Lightning 1-3
  • 21:30 Boston Bruins - Washington Capitals 1-2
  • 00:00 Florida Panthers - Colorado Avalanche 3-5
  • 01:00 Carolina Hurricanes - New York Rangers 2-6
  • 01:00 Toronto Maple Leafs - Columbus Blue Jackets 3-4
  • 02:00 Minnesota Wild - New Jersey Devils 3-2 (SO)
  • 02:00 St. Louis Blues - Arizona Coyotes 6-5 (OT)
  • 04:00 Winnipeg Jets - Chicago Blackhawks 4-1
  • 04:30 Los Angeles Kempe - Pittsburgh Penguins 6-0  (Kopi pa z hattrickom podaj ) 
uredilo bitje Shadow
Povezava do prispevka

Pridruži se debati

Lahko objaviš prispevek in se registriraš kasneje. Ako imaš račun, se vpiši za objavo s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori na temo...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Odstrani formatiranje pisave

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ustvari novo...