Skoči na vsebino

Sports American Way

Shadow

Priporočeni prispevki

NL prvič po 2012 dobil All Star game.

When the National League pulled out a dramatic 3-2 victory over the American League in the 2023 All-Star Game at Seattle’s T-Mobile Park on Tuesday night, it snapped the AL’s run of nine consecutive wins. That was the second-longest streak in All-Star Game history (which goes back to 1933), behind an 11-game burst by the NL from 1972-82.

Pa "Come to Seattle" chanti M's fanov za Ohtanija. Saj vem, da ne bo nič iz tega, ampak upanje umira zadnje. :D 

"I’ve never experienced anything like that, but I definitely heard it,” Ohtani said through his interpreter, Ippei Mizuhara. “I was just trying to focus on my at-bat and the game. ... Every time I come here the fans are passionate, they're really into the game. So it's very impressive."

Even Gallen had to zero in amidst the raucous environment.

“He had the crowd, a standing ovation, the place is going nuts and I'm like, ‘Man, if I serve a homer to this guy, the place is going to erupt,’” Gallen said.

“I’ve actually spent about two offseasons in Seattle, a total of four months maybe,” Ohtani said Monday. “And I felt like it’s a very nice city. I really liked it.”

uredilo bitje ronaldinho
Povezava do prispevka

Danes sem dobil obvestilo ESPN, da se z 18. avgustom ukinja ESPN player, kjer sem imel naročnino.

Glede na FAQ mi je zanimivo tole :

Rights Available In Selected Territories

National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Rights

NCAA Football: Territories and Broadcasters

• Israel, One Sport
  • Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Lichtenstein: DAZN, Pro Sieben
  • Spain and Andorra: Telefonica
  • Netherlands: ESPN
  • Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Slovenia, Kosovo, Croatia, Macedonia: Sportklub
  • Czech Republic: AMC
  • Hungary: Network 4
  • Africa: ESPN
  • France: beIN
  • Italy: Helbiz

NCAA Basketball: Territories and Broadcasters

• Israel: One Sport
  • Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Lichtenstein: DAZN
  • Spain and Andorra: Telefonica
  • Netherlands: ESPN
  • Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Slovenia, Kosovo, Croatia, Macedonia: Sportklub

Kdo ve - bojo pol junci na Sportklubu to res kej mel prenosov? Glede na to, da se NFL seli na Areno...

Povezava do prispevka

The Green Bay Packers announce they received $374.4 million in national revenue from the NFL last season. Multiply that by 32 and that means the NFL distributed $11.98 billion to its teams (up from $11.1B).

Because they’re publicly owned, the Packers must release their finances.

Povezava do prispevka

Pridruži se debati

Lahko objaviš prispevek in se registriraš kasneje. Ako imaš račun, se vpiši za objavo s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori na temo...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Odstrani formatiranje pisave

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Nedavno brska   1 član

• Ustvari novo...