Skoči na vsebino

Primera Division

ronaldinho

Priporočeni prispevki

Nič kaj takega, kar ne bi že vedeli, a Minguella je dobro povedal.

Josep Maria Minguella (978): "I'm from a small town and there are things I don't understand but as a Barça partner we know that we are in a complicated situation. What has happened this year does not correspond to the level but without an economic part you can not fix the sport. I imagine they have offers and none closed. It seems that they say 200 or 300 million but they would have to say that Barça needs so many millions to solve the problems. And we will try to get so much out of this and that, but nothing has been said. They have not entered into the most important issue that is the TV rights. BLM if more shirts are sold or not Barça will remain the same. The TV theme has a lot of cheating. Football, since the time of Kubala, Manchón and César, the great income has grown when all football is given. Clubs have great income and makes bad managers like those of before have spent that money being warned that it would happen. If the TV rights are transferred, the contracts can be managed now but in a few years the contracts will be greater and if then you do not have the rights, where will you go to look for it. TV rights can be bread for today hunger for tomorrow. The horrific sporting management that we have suffered was publicly warned by this person and Barça threw 1,000 million euros in Coutinho, Dembélé and Griezmann. I want to warn now that the sports issue is key. Not everyone can sign players. Of signing well or badly or you succeed or you ruin yourself. And I have nothing against Mateu Alemany or Jordi Curyff. Barça have to have the best signing in the world. To sign Lewandowski I don't need anyone. What I need is to sign him at the age of 22

Josep Maria Minguella (798) There is no doubt that you have to vote yes but from Mr Romeu's numbers there is an impressive difference between the English and Spanish Leagues. I get the impression, and it's not because I go against Thebes or anything, that a league with Barça, Madrid, Atletico, Sevilla... it is not well sold in the world. One of the tasks you have to do is to get into this topic. Who sells the rights? Who chooses? Is there a contest? Are there favors in these contests? In South America the rights are held by Disney. When we talked about Donald Duck, no one could think that Disney would have TV rights. That a league like the Spanish one is halfway through the English one, something is wrong. I don't know if anything can be done with LaLiga taking 150 million to manage. Who sells the TV rights to foreigners? How much does Japan, Bulgaria or Brazil pay? Who do you pay it to? I have no proof but there is something very dark. This that Movistar has it and that you either take it or leave it is not the way to sell a League like the Spanish one.

Povezava do prispevka

Lahko daje prioriteto, ampak se bo moral tudi odreči delu plače, če si bo klub sploh lahko privoščil njegovo odškodnino. Ravno včeraj se je pisalo, da bi lahko stal okrog 150m. Če upoštevamo, da bi bila odškodnina 60m, to pomeni, da bi bil na 18m bruto plače. Ne vem, koliko mu Chelsea ponuja, a verjetno se bo njihov novi lastnik hotel izprsit pri prvih nakupih. Tako da imo buče, da bodo na koncu lahko rekli, da je Kounde hotel v Barco, a mu je grdi grdi Chelsea pač dal boljšo pogodbo. 

Povezava do prispevka

Haha, se že piše, kako imamo 200 milsov za zapravit. Zelo pametno. 

Na drugi strani pa baje hočemo pripeljati Rafinho nazaj. :rofl: 

Aja, pa Luis Campos, ki ob ŠD PSG hkrati opravlja tudi vlogo zunanjega svetovalca pri Celti je pripeljal prvo okrepitev za Galicijce: 18-letni švedski vezist Williot Swedberg iz Hammarbyja za okrog 5m. Zanj se je zanimala tudi Barca. Campos ima zelo dobro oko za talente, tako da me zanima, kako se bo obnesel. No, saj če bo uspešen bo čez 2-3 leta verjetno končal v PSG. 

uredilo bitje ronaldinho
Povezava do prispevka

Še ena stvar, ki jo je Laporta izpostavil v četrtek in sem jo pozabil omenit.

During the Extraordinary General Assembly to approve the famous economic levers that will grant financial muscle to FC Barcelona, Joan Laporta assured the existence of an "anti-Barça law" that makes it difficult for the young promises formed at La Masia to rise to the Blaugrana first team . Although the president did not say any specific name, it is clear that he was referring to Gavi and Pablo Torre, who already wears a Barça shirt .

"Before we could register players under 23 years of age in our teams. Both in the B and in the Youth. Well, now they have made a law, surely anti-Barça because we have many young players, which will force us to compute these footballers for the 'fair play'", valued Joan Laporta. "If we follow the circular now, we will not be able to register it," he added.

Ne vem, če je kakšna luknja v pravilih, a Real je svoje mlade nakupe zadnja leta prvotno registriral za Castillo.

https://www.laliga.com/en-GB/transfers/laliga-santander?date=2018-05-01t00%3a00%3a00.000%2b00%3a00%2f&teamto=real madrid

Vem, da je Rodrigo kar dolgo igral tam, Vinicius tudi nekaj tekem, ne vem pa, zakaj so tako registrirali Camavingo lani. Skoraj ne morem verjeti, da se bi res lahko tako izognili upoštevanju amortizacije igralcev pri izračunu salary capa, ampak v tej ligi je vse mogoče. 

Povezava do prispevka
Karim reče Pravkar:

Ali ga Real sploh lahko podpise, ker ima ze zapolnjeno kvoto ne-europskih igrauceu. 

Upam da ne, se ena rupa vec. Naj se znebijo Jovica pa Diaza in so nardil ze vso delo. Ceballos lahk kamot krpa luknje v vezi, za desno krilo pa pac Asensio, mogoc pa se sestavi tip nazaj.

Povezava do prispevka

Pridruži se debati

Lahko objaviš prispevek in se registriraš kasneje. Ako imaš račun, se vpiši za objavo s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori na temo...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Odstrani formatiranje pisave

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Nedavno brska   0 članov

• Nihče od registriranih uporabnikov ne pregleduje strani.
  • Ustvari novo...