wiki pravi:

Nationality
  • Cameroonian
  • French
  • American

Navedek

Embiid's full letter to Macron:

Mister President,

I know your sincere interest in basketball and its development and, more generally, in sports, which brings honor to France. However, I am not writing to you to talk to you about the NBA season, which is opening and for which I have great hopes with my club, the Philadelphia 76ers. I now play a leadership role and aspire to make my club a serious candidate for the title.

I am writing to tell you about France. Although I spent a large part of my youth in the USA as well as in France, I am of Cameroonian nationality. I was born in 1994 in Yaoundé. Cameroon will, therefore, always remain an important part of my identity. However, another is French. Part of my family is, in fact, French, and beyond sharing the language, I have often stayed in France. As soon as I have the opportunity, I visit my aunts, Suzanne and Lucie, living in Courtry and Courcouronnes, as well as my first cousin Pierre, who lives in Evry. I have fond memories of my summer vacations spent in France, like the summer of 2009, during which I was able to spend the entire month of July enjoying the capital. Moreover, I still regularly go to Paris, where I wish to acquire a permanent second home.

Also, after discussions with the French Basketball Federation, my choice has now been made. I would like to take the steps to obtain French naturalization and thus be eligible for selection with the Blues. I, therefore, do not wish to play for any other national team. I have sent a file to this effect to the Ministry of the Interior and Foreign Affairs.

I have never worn the colors of any national team. It would be an immense honor for me to join this French team to participate in the next major international competitions, first and foremost the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games.

I measure the solemnity of my request, what it represents, what it means, but also in certain respects its duration and its complexity against the usual criteria for granting nationality. I therefore ask for your support in these initiatives, support without which they will not be successful.

I am naturally at your disposal and those of your services to support this common ambition that we share with the French basketball team and its leaders.

Thanking you for your attention to my request, and asking you to believe, Mr. President, in the expression of my deepest consideration.

Joel Embiid

Koliko tekem je odigral za Francijo? :D 

Povezava do prispevka
Gogy reče pred 18 minutami:

Res je. Ampak, kot rečeno - še vedno se je povsod takim velikanom/masam malo tudi godila krivica napram manjšim nasprotnikom... Jebote, še mi, ki smo rekreativne turnirske fuzbale igral po raznih selih in getih, se je neredko zgodilo, da je sodnik ob kakih 50/50 kontaktih odločil v korist manjšega, odmahnil z roko : ,, ne more te tak mišak premaknit, no''... Ravno tako v rekreativnih basket ligah...

EDIT: po drugi strani - za take zadeve Luka dobiva tehnične; model dobi tehnično če naredi bodypump vpričo sodnika.... Pa ne da odobravam Lukova dretja in iskanje favla pri vsakem prodoru... zgolj prikaz dvojnih meril..

ja, žal je tako na vseh nivojih 

also, Embiid ima prav, da se meče ob vsakem dotiku, medtem k Jokić proba igrat "skoz kontakt" in se mu potem toliko manj piska

čeprav je seveda oboje favl 

Povezava do prispevka

Jao ta Embid, prvi dve leti mi je bil ful vsec, potem je pa zacel resno delat na tem da se mi zagabi in mu je uspelo :)

Ga pa Nba res nenormalno pusha naprej, recimo a je nakljucje da so po vcrajsnji tekmi dal ven enourni dokumentarec kako je postal Mvp?
No, so pa komentarji proper, pejte jih pogledat :D

Remember kids, just cry until you get what you want.
It should have been a video of him shooting FTs for an hour

More like “Joel Embiid’s unbelievable journey to the free throw line” :rofl:

uredilo bitje seattle
Povezava do prispevka
Jurus reče pred 30 minutami:

Embiid's full letter to Macron:

Mister President,

I know your sincere interest in basketball and its development and, more generally, in sports, which brings honor to France. However, I am not writing to you to talk to you about the NBA season, which is opening and for which I have great hopes with my club, the Philadelphia 76ers. I now play a leadership role and aspire to make my club a serious candidate for the title.

I am writing to tell you about France. Although I spent a large part of my youth in the USA as well as in France, I am of Cameroonian nationality. I was born in 1994 in Yaoundé. Cameroon will, therefore, always remain an important part of my identity. However, another is French. Part of my family is, in fact, French, and beyond sharing the language, I have often stayed in France. As soon as I have the opportunity, I visit my aunts, Suzanne and Lucie, living in Courtry and Courcouronnes, as well as my first cousin Pierre, who lives in Evry. I have fond memories of my summer vacations spent in France, like the summer of 2009, during which I was able to spend the entire month of July enjoying the capital. Moreover, I still regularly go to Paris, where I wish to acquire a permanent second home.

Also, after discussions with the French Basketball Federation, my choice has now been made. I would like to take the steps to obtain French naturalization and thus be eligible for selection with the Blues. I, therefore, do not wish to play for any other national team. I have sent a file to this effect to the Ministry of the Interior and Foreign Affairs.

I have never worn the colors of any national team. It would be an immense honor for me to join this French team to participate in the next major international competitions, first and foremost the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games.

I measure the solemnity of my request, what it represents, what it means, but also in certain respects its duration and its complexity against the usual criteria for granting nationality. I therefore ask for your support in these initiatives, support without which they will not be successful.

I am naturally at your disposal and those of your services to support this common ambition that we share with the French basketball team and its leaders.

Thanking you for your attention to my request, and asking you to believe, Mr. President, in the expression of my deepest consideration.

Joel Embiid

Respect da je hotel igrati tudi za njihovo paraolimpijsko ekipo! :rofl: :lol:

Povezava do prispevka
seattle reče pred 25 minutami:

Jao ta Embid, prvi dve leti mi je bil ful vsec, potem je pa zacel resno delat na tem da se mi zagabi in mu je uspelo :)

Ga pa Nba res nenormalno pusha naprej, recimo a je nakljucje da so po vcrajsnji tekmi dal ven enourni dokumentarec kako je postal Mvp?
No, so pa komentarji proper, pejte jih pogledat :D

Remember kids, just cry until you get what you want.
It should have been a video of him shooting FTs for an hour

More like “Joel Embiid’s unbelievable journey to the free throw line” :rofl:

Sej njegova zgodba je po svoje fascinantna svaka čast. Sam to kar pa zdej počne zadnje 2-3 leta je pa nagravžno flopanje za kozlat. In pazi letos NBA implementira kazen za flopanje med in po tekmi. Veste kdo ni dobil niti ene kazni? Embiid lol. SRAMOTA za posrat. Sej kazen so pa njegove poškodbe ko se mora 130+kg 213cm visoka gorila pobirat iz tal kar naprej. 

Še ena njegova bizarna statistika...

uredilo bitje Gatsu
  • Ne me jebat 1
  • Za crknit smešno +1 7
Povezava do prispevka

Pridruži se debati

Lahko objaviš prispevek in se registriraš kasneje. Ako imaš račun, se vpiši za objavo s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori na temo...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Odstrani formatiranje pisave

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ustvari novo...