Skoči na vsebino

Naša mala greznica #9

kemik
Message added by TitanG

IDEMOOOO

Priporočeni prispevki

kemik reče pred 8 urami:

Ja un strel prot proti bayernu nima lih veze z obrambo, isto kot ne danes ta njegova podaja

ker dizaster noro, pa sploh ni bila slaba tekma. Model lastorocno zajebal prvi dve tekmi CL

če bi mel Ten Hag kej v glavi (pa očitno nima), bi že proti Crystal Palacu dal notr Turka

Povezava do prispevka

@hawa meyta

Ti Baski so res legende.

651c5cac4f463.r_d.1871-1432-2601.jpeg

Neither players nor coaches nor presidents. The great protagonist of the derby was Jon Azanza. The image of this young Athletic fan stoically enduring the celebration of the Anoeta stands in Oyarzabal's goal with a smile on his mouth and his arms crossed traveled the world. It was a trending topic on social networks and an example of fair play. Gestures like this are rarely seen in an increasingly commercialized football. Mundo Deportivo has chatted with this 26-year-old industrial engineer who is currently studying a double master's degree in Industrial Engineering and Automotive Design and Manufacturing. Born in a very football-loving neighborhood like Deusto, he is also part of Asier Villalibre's electrotxaranga 'Sakatu'.

Azanza went to Anoeta with the card of a friend from Oiartzun who could not attend the derby for work reasons. It was his first trip to see Athletic away from San Mamés. “The game started quite intense, with the Anoeta stands pushing. Athletic was creating chances. With the first goal, the red and white fans fell a little. The faces of the fans were disappointed. In the second, the gesture that Take had (the celebration doing a kind of twerking) had a lot of impact. Some took it as a lack of respect, but I understand it because of the adrenaline you get on the field. If you think about it later, you might not do it,” he explains.

And the third goal arrived, the one scored by Oyarzabal with 25 minutes remaining in regulation time. Then came the image that has traveled half the world. Azanza was smiling with his arms crossed while the royalist fans celebrated the Eibar striker's goal with their backs to the goal in the 'Aitor Zabaleta' stand. “It was said that the cameraman was enjoying himself because he was smiling and so was I. I saw the cameraman arrive, but then I didn't pay attention to him. I was not aware of what I was doing, of the gesture with my arms crossed and smiling. There is another image in which it seems that I am going to sing some jota… I was not aware of what I did,” he says.

The Biscay native entered the popular stands of the Real Sociedad dressed in the Zurigorri shirt in the middle of a crowd of Txuriurdine jackets. Did you have no qualms or caution in going to the most popular area of Anoeta like that? “There was a moment when I thought about it. There are people who take passion to extremes that the rest of us cannot conceive. Just in case, I asked if there was going to be a problem. They all told me no. Before the game, I was around the field and everything was fine. Inside, I didn't see any out of place gestures.”

During the break he received some joke "from someone who was a little happier than normal", but "nothing vulgar or lame." In the second goal, a 'neighbor' high-fived him: “Nothing out of place, everything correct. “I felt very well treated.” They even encouraged him to join the party they had planned: “You don't have to cross sides either, you don't have to be a mercenary.”

His way of behaving has been interpreted as a gesture of sportsmanship, of fair play. “It's tough for your team to lose, but you have to assume that you don't always win. Athletic was coming off a good streak, but we have to continue, we are not going to get bitter about it. "I'm going to enjoy football, not look for something," he says.

The fans are an inherent part of this sport. “Within the spectacle that is football, the stands are also important. It was already seen during the pandemic that it was strange to see the games and for the players to be heard, for people not to be cheering.” In this sense, the Anoeta crowd is pressing: “You could feel how the floor of the stands rumbled when celebrating the goals. That says that there are people supporting a team.”

Now he is collecting praise for his good behavior, although there are also some dissenting voices, especially on social networks, something that escapes any type of control. “I was surprised by the impact it has had. It's surprising how far you can go in a matter of seconds on social networks. Some called me an 'ambassador of peace' and another said that 'there is still faith in humanity'. However, another said that he saw it as false. Everyone is free to give their opinion what they want, it doesn't have to affect me."

Tip drugače tudi igra baskovsko diatonično harmoniko. Čakam na fotke, ko se bosta srečala z bradačem trobentačem Villalibrejem. :D 

Jon Azanza is Asier Villalibre's partner in the electrotxaranga Sakatu that tours popular festivals. The deustuarra plays the trikitixa and the red-and-white striker plays the trumpet. “Next season we will be ten years old. Asier and I are rookies. We are sharing a hobby, which is music. I started this year.” The red and white fan who starred in the viral image of the Anoeta derby has not yet been able to speak in person with the Gernika fan, but they have commented on it through WhatsApp: “Some have commented on it in the group. Asier did say that he was watching the interview they did with me in Gol, but I haven't spoken specifically to anyone.” The two members of Sakatu will take advantage of their next 'concert' to comment on it: "We will surely have a laugh, see how surreal it has been, comment on it, laugh and continue the same as before."

Povezava do prispevka

Pridruži se debati

Lahko objaviš prispevek in se registriraš kasneje. Ako imaš račun, se vpiši za objavo s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori na temo...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Odstrani formatiranje pisave

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Nedavno brska   0 članov

• Nihče od registriranih uporabnikov ne pregleduje strani.
  • Ustvari novo...