Skoči na vsebino

Cestna golazen

Mutombo

Priporočeni prispevki

Newly crowned Milan-San Remo champ @matmohoric used a dropper post for the race, where he gapped the lead group down the Poggio in the race’s decisive move.

Speaking after his win he said, “I was thinking about this race for the whole winter and the team came up with idea of using a dropper post… the team set up a bike for me and I was thinking at first maybe this would not make a huge difference on the decent but then I tried it in training and I was amazed by how much safer it makes you and gives you way more control of the bike… even it’s easier to avoid mistakes and correct them when they happen.”

Povezava do prispevka

A dropper post, commonly referred to as a dropper, is a replacement for your bicycle’s seat post and allows for quick adjustment of saddle height without requiring you to get off your bike or even stop moving. Most droppers work through cable actuation, although there are a handful of electronic/wireless posts.

matr, tam ko je dol s ceste zapelu pa bunny hop nazaj gor 😱

Povezava do prispevka
Boris reče pred 50 minutami:

Newly crowned Milan-San Remo champ @matmohoric used a dropper post for the race, where he gapped the lead group down the Poggio in the race’s decisive move.

Speaking after his win he said, “I was thinking about this race for the whole winter and the team came up with idea of using a dropper post… the team set up a bike for me and I was thinking at first maybe this would not make a huge difference on the decent but then I tried it in training and I was amazed by how much safer it makes you and gives you way more control of the bike… even it’s easier to avoid mistakes and correct them when they happen.”

Sej to so pomoje že pri GCN kr neki časa nazaj testiral kok si hitrejš, če spustiš z dropperjem zic, kar je zdej še tok bolj aktualn, ko so jim supertuck skenslal. Kok časa bo trajal, da bodo prepovedal pri UCI? :D

Tle k so testiral pri zelo visokih hitrostih je bil z dropper seat postom skor tok hitr kd s supertuckom + naj bi bil velik bolj stabiln na kolesu, kar tud Moho omenja.

EDIT: lol tega sploh nism vidu, da je model v faking jark zapelu na spustu :avadodo:

uredilo bitje dilar
Povezava do prispevka

Pridruži se debati

Lahko objaviš prispevek in se registriraš kasneje. Ako imaš račun, se vpiši za objavo s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori na temo...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Odstrani formatiranje pisave

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ustvari novo...