Skoči na vsebino

[multi] Cyberpunk 2077

Priporočeni prispevki

amnesia reče pred 1 uro:

jaz sem vceraj koncal po cca 50 urah

popucal sem mogoce pol mape, nisem koncal niti dveh glavnih quest lajnov, bil sem pa level 33 (se mi zdi)

zdaj sem sel new game na very hard, full reflexes, cool in body (tech in intel ostaneta na 3 do konca igre) + mantis blades, bleeding in kills te healajo, dajejo moovement speed in podobne fore, dobesedno si tank

ce si vzames cas in hoces popucat cisto vse, je po moje 100+ ur

Sej nakako tko planiram. Nisem nek 100% completion človek, pač "glavne" stranske misije, storyline, pa to je to kar načeloma obrnem v takih igrah.

Povezava do prispevka
Galaksija reče pred 16 minutami:

Mn3njalnik recenzija Cyberpunk 2077:

Hahaha :D Ja moram priznat, da vse to tudi sam opažam... zato tudi nekako probam igrat štorijo in nič tak postranskih zadev.

Te zadeve, ki si jih izpostavil so res full šibke in na nivoju zelo starih iger... bom podal svojo oceno, ko končam. Da eni full uživajo tudi razumem, ker jim setting dogaja, ni pa mogoče objektivno tega spregledad. Žal so to tudi napake, ki jih noben patch ne bo odpravil po mojem mnenju, saj je tak AI pregloboko vsidran v srce igre.

Včasih res pretiravaš s konstantnim hejtom in si dosaden tistim, ki jim full dogaja :D Si pa zdaj kar fajn strnil to kar te moti v ta posnetek.

uredilo bitje tomazek
Povezava do prispevka

Fak sam CDPR je pa s fiaskom pri tej igri izgubil skor vso kredibilnost ki jo je imel doslej in žal še naprej streljajo kozle. Ne sam da so skrival PS4 in X1 verzijo igre do izida. Z unim opravičilom so še zavajal folk da se da dobit refund brez da bi se glede tega sploh dogovoril z Sony/Microsoft, tako da je folk zdej besen na slednje namesto na CDPR.

Opencritic ima zdej tole opozorilo

EpOpUHEXMAAiCH-?format=jpg&name=medium

• Račka +1 2
  • Solzice 1
Povezava do prispevka
tomazek reče pred 33 minutami:

Hahaha :D Ja moram priznat, da vse to tudi sam opažam... zato tudi nekako probam igrat štorijo in nič tak postranskih zadev.

Te zadeve, ki si jih izpostavil so res full šibke in na nivoju zelo starih iger... bom podal svojo oceno, ko končam. Da eni full uživajo tudi razumem, ker jim setting dogaja, ni pa mogoče objektivno tega spregledad. Žal so to tudi napake, ki jih noben patch ne bo odpravil po mojem mnenju, saj je tak AI pregloboko vsidran v srce igre.

Včasih res pretiravaš s konstantnim hejtom in si dosaden tistim, ki jim full dogaja :D Si pa zdaj kar fajn strnil to kar te moti v ta posnetek.

Ma vsakič piše isto. Enako je počel pri TLOU2. Faking jajca, da ni večjih.

Pa sploh ni problem v tem, da ne bi imel prav al karkoli. Enostavno je dosadan v tri pizde materne. Ja, dej stari, smo dojeli, že tašestič.

uredilo bitje KE RIT
Povezava do prispevka
KE RIT reče pred 1 minuto:

Pa sploh ni problem v tem, da ne bi imel prav al karkoli. Enostavno je dosadan v tri pizde materne. Ja, dej stari, smo dojeli, že tašestič.

Saj to. Meni je video smešen, sem lolnil zraven in mu spustil plus

Ne morem pa rečt, da ni nadležen kot driska

Ker je

Povezava do prispevka
KE RIT reče pred 2 minutama:

Tole

prov ne more iz svoje kože, ampak še najboljša so ta zanikanja, a vzorec bi bil težko bolj šablonski

Povezava do prispevka

zadnji conference call transcript

Spoiler

I called people asking the questions A,B,C,D,E ...

Everyone from CDPR is marked as CDPR but there were few people representing them.

I've bolded more interesting questions.

tl;dr: Full focus on fixing bugs/crashes. Sony/Microsoft not part of their refund campaign. They still plan to release promised content/DLC. Multiplayer ... maybe. Reviewers didn't get last gen version because they kept working on it. They think AI and NPS behaviour is a bug(? I put question mark here because I think the dude does not understand the extent to which people want this to be improved). Sony/Mikrosoft let them release the game because they trsuted it will be fixed on launch.

I did not proof read this. It's 2AM and I'm drinking alcohol. There are typos there. English is not my native language. Also it's no 1 to 1. It's my ... retelling.

A: How where the sales vs expectations?

CDPR: Good sales, mostly on PC to early for detailed answer. Sales numbers will be released before the holiday break.

A: Could you done better job with more developers?

CDPR: No, it was too late to throw in extra people and they wouldn't help.

A: How you feel about your ability for DLCs and multiplayer by 2022?

CDPR: Too early to judge. Let us make more assesment. We are focused on improving Cyberpunk and we will tell more early next year

B: Have you seen influx of refund after twitter statment?

CDPR: We're not encouraging players to refund the game. We hope they will trust us. We already released one fix and another one is coming in 7 days. If that's not possible we provide help. We just started. Gamers waited so long for the game so we humbely hope they can wait.

B: Did you need more external testing? Maybe too much is done inhouse.

CDPR: COVID didn't help. Our inhours testers were working at home but their extenral testing were not able to do so. We saw this inpacted testing but this is not the reason for this situation.

B: On Multiplayer. You aren't rushing into that right? 2023 maybe ....

CDPR: We haven't confirmed any dates yet. We're in situation we haven't planned maybe more info in January. We focus on gamers and fixing current Cyberpunk.

B: Something about pre orders. Weather people pre downloading Cyberpunk on GOG were part of pre order numbers.

CDPR: Yes but they had to actually pre order the game to have option to pre download the game. There was no manipulation with the numbers.

C: Board ignored the warnings about last gen issues. Was game delivered anyway because you wanted to deliver this game this year? Launch is important or you underestimated how bad it really is?

CDPR: We focused too much on PC perforamance and didn't bother much with last gen consoles. There were no out of ordinary amount pressure to release the game.

C: How come game went through Sonys and Microsoft certification to get on the consoles?

CDPR: This is on our side. Sony and microsoft was hoping we will fix the game on release. It's entierly on CDPR

C: Are you confident last gen consoles will be able to perform or is the game too demanding and no amount of fixing will provide a good product?

CDPR: We are planning on making the game into much much better shape with the incoming improvements.... don't expect next gen performance. It's gonna be "good playable game without glitchs and crashes".

Dude C said he ownd PS4 and that he's happy with that last sentance and he's happy he will be able to play the game

CDPR: You will be able.

C: Ok ty

D: Will you still be doing strategic updates in Q1 or that will be posponed?

CDPR: So far we plan to release strategic updates as planned in Q1.

D: Can you explain why gameplay from old gens was hidden from people?

CDPR: We were updating this version until the very last minute and hoped we will make it in time. Becuase it was work in progress so we didn't release it until like 1 day before launch but it was late and it's entierly on CDPR.

D: How you deploy your staff now? Who works on mobile/next witcher/DLCs? Did staff allocation changed? Will this delay Witcher 4?

CDPR: Mobile team is working on mobile(I believe this is different developer all together that got rights to develop their game), Gwent team is hard locked on gwent. Cyberpunk will continue to work on patches. We are still working on future projects. At least until february people will be working on patching the game.

E: Some numbers? Wierd accent can't understand sorry. I think it was development vs marketing costs. And he asked about patches? How much will that cost?

CDPR: Can't share costs of developing the game. Costs of patching the game is irrelevant to what we can loose here. We made a promise and we will keep working on it. We will release Q4 raport when it's regular time that will show marketing numbers. This is not the time.

F: Will Microsoft and Sony financially participate in your refund campaignor it's just you?

CDPR: They have their own policies so it's up to them to handle. There's nothing special done here. It's handled like any other refund.

F: Will you give free VRC to gamers? Maybe he ment DLC.

CDPR: We already explained our plans regarding players. Nothing new to add. I imagine this means they don't plan anything "extra" for now outside of fixes and already promised stuff.

F: Something about bonus policy for empleyees?

CDPR: No comment about what somebody else said what's happening in the studio.

F: So there won't be any impact on the Q4 raport because of the refunds?

CDPR: We cannot say right now.

G: What will be the shape of the game after the optimalization? Will the game be cheaper on consoles?

CDPR: Game will have no crashes. Main bugs will be fixed. Performance improvment. Game is playable right now. It's not like the game is not launching or not playable. I understand it's far from satisfactionary but not launching is not the case. Vs PC we stated before you cannot expect PC or next gen like performance. We don't plan to change the price of the game

G: Could you made a launch without the last gen consoles if it's state was unacceptable?

CDPR: Theoretically yes but ... no because next gen and last gen release are not seperated (or something). This is because of the promise that everyone with last gen console will get next gen version aswell and we hope this will stop people from refunding.

H: Comments on PC sales? How's PC players feddback vs consoles?

CDPR: Initial sales were very good. We're collecting data but PC sales were good. Players feed from PC is better than the one from consoles. Feedback is mixed between platforms and it isn't easy to look at all of them. Revieres got PC version so you can look at early revies.

H: PC configuration and stability?

CDPR: PC configurations vary so people will get different performance. Download Nvidia driver. PC players enjoy the game. We see positive comments on streams.

H: You mentioned next patch in 7 days. What will this patch include?

CDPR: For console we already remove a lot of crashes with last patch and we aim to remove more with next patch so people can enjoy their game during holidays and again major updates will come in january and february. Please wait.

Someone was in line after H lady but they fucked up so moderator moved on. Sucks to be that person.

Next dude was very market oriented. Didn't seem to care about the game at all ...

I: Tragectory for sales? Something about updating the market?

CDPR: Sales update will be release before holiday break and more detailed raport will be part of the standard Q4 raport.

I: How active are the players? Are they sticking up to the game?

CDPR: We're getting more and more positive feedback. We started at 70(I think he talks about game score or something) and now we're at 79. Once we filter the score based on hours played more hours played higher the score so the more people play the more they enjoy it. We're focusing on last gen consoles but it's not like we're getting negative feedback from next gen consoles. We have more and more happy players ... something something.

J: Out of 8mil preorders can you tell how many of those are old consoles new consoles and PC?

CDPR: PC is 59% and consoles 41% but we do not know the split between old/new gen since keys works for both generations and we don't see how the code was redeemed.

J: What were your expectations of breakdown between those?

CDPR: We expected more on PC because PC players preorder more and console players usually buy the game after the release. We still don't have update from physical copies so we can't tell.

J: Yeah I understand that but I wanted to know from budgeting process what were you expecting? (I think he wants to know how many old gen players CDPR expected and maybe they didn't expect enough so they under budgeted it)

CDPR: PC/console split is what we expected. We were not looking at old/new gen split in estimations.

K: Are the patches just purely looking at glitches/bug/crashes or will there be gameplay improvements? What about AI and NPC behaviour?

CDPR: To be honest those are the same for us. AI and NPC behaviour for us are the bugs.

K: What do you expect in terms of purchases over the year from gamers that decide to postpone the purchuse until they get next gen console?

CDPR: We offered free update to next gen console so we hope this won't stop anyone from purchising the game before they get next game. Some more uninteresting stuff.

L: Of the digital copies. How many were sold on GOG?

CDPR: We're not revealing this number. Cyberpunk has bigger split but something something reasons becasue.

Povezava do prispevka
amnesia reče Pravkar:

zadnji conference call transcript

Razkrij skrite vsebine

I called people asking the questions A,B,C,D,E ...

Everyone from CDPR is marked as CDPR but there were few people representing them.

I've bolded more interesting questions.

tl;dr: Full focus on fixing bugs/crashes. Sony/Microsoft not part of their refund campaign. They still plan to release promised content/DLC. Multiplayer ... maybe. Reviewers didn't get last gen version because they kept working on it. They think AI and NPS behaviour is a bug(? I put question mark here because I think the dude does not understand the extent to which people want this to be improved). Sony/Mikrosoft let them release the game because they trsuted it will be fixed on launch.

I did not proof read this. It's 2AM and I'm drinking alcohol. There are typos there. English is not my native language. Also it's no 1 to 1. It's my ... retelling.

A: How where the sales vs expectations?

CDPR: Good sales, mostly on PC to early for detailed answer. Sales numbers will be released before the holiday break.

A: Could you done better job with more developers?

CDPR: No, it was too late to throw in extra people and they wouldn't help.

A: How you feel about your ability for DLCs and multiplayer by 2022?

CDPR: Too early to judge. Let us make more assesment. We are focused on improving Cyberpunk and we will tell more early next year

B: Have you seen influx of refund after twitter statment?

CDPR: We're not encouraging players to refund the game. We hope they will trust us. We already released one fix and another one is coming in 7 days. If that's not possible we provide help. We just started. Gamers waited so long for the game so we humbely hope they can wait.

B: Did you need more external testing? Maybe too much is done inhouse.

CDPR: COVID didn't help. Our inhours testers were working at home but their extenral testing were not able to do so. We saw this inpacted testing but this is not the reason for this situation.

B: On Multiplayer. You aren't rushing into that right? 2023 maybe ....

CDPR: We haven't confirmed any dates yet. We're in situation we haven't planned maybe more info in January. We focus on gamers and fixing current Cyberpunk.

B: Something about pre orders. Weather people pre downloading Cyberpunk on GOG were part of pre order numbers.

CDPR: Yes but they had to actually pre order the game to have option to pre download the game. There was no manipulation with the numbers.

C: Board ignored the warnings about last gen issues. Was game delivered anyway because you wanted to deliver this game this year? Launch is important or you underestimated how bad it really is?

CDPR: We focused too much on PC perforamance and didn't bother much with last gen consoles. There were no out of ordinary amount pressure to release the game.

C: How come game went through Sonys and Microsoft certification to get on the consoles?

CDPR: This is on our side. Sony and microsoft was hoping we will fix the game on release. It's entierly on CDPR

C: Are you confident last gen consoles will be able to perform or is the game too demanding and no amount of fixing will provide a good product?

CDPR: We are planning on making the game into much much better shape with the incoming improvements.... don't expect next gen performance. It's gonna be "good playable game without glitchs and crashes".

Dude C said he ownd PS4 and that he's happy with that last sentance and he's happy he will be able to play the game

CDPR: You will be able.

C: Ok ty

D: Will you still be doing strategic updates in Q1 or that will be posponed?

CDPR: So far we plan to release strategic updates as planned in Q1.

D: Can you explain why gameplay from old gens was hidden from people?

CDPR: We were updating this version until the very last minute and hoped we will make it in time. Becuase it was work in progress so we didn't release it until like 1 day before launch but it was late and it's entierly on CDPR.

D: How you deploy your staff now? Who works on mobile/next witcher/DLCs? Did staff allocation changed? Will this delay Witcher 4?

CDPR: Mobile team is working on mobile(I believe this is different developer all together that got rights to develop their game), Gwent team is hard locked on gwent. Cyberpunk will continue to work on patches. We are still working on future projects. At least until february people will be working on patching the game.

E: Some numbers? Wierd accent can't understand sorry. I think it was development vs marketing costs. And he asked about patches? How much will that cost?

CDPR: Can't share costs of developing the game. Costs of patching the game is irrelevant to what we can loose here. We made a promise and we will keep working on it. We will release Q4 raport when it's regular time that will show marketing numbers. This is not the time.

F: Will Microsoft and Sony financially participate in your refund campaignor it's just you?

CDPR: They have their own policies so it's up to them to handle. There's nothing special done here. It's handled like any other refund.

F: Will you give free VRC to gamers? Maybe he ment DLC.

CDPR: We already explained our plans regarding players. Nothing new to add. I imagine this means they don't plan anything "extra" for now outside of fixes and already promised stuff.

F: Something about bonus policy for empleyees?

CDPR: No comment about what somebody else said what's happening in the studio.

F: So there won't be any impact on the Q4 raport because of the refunds?

CDPR: We cannot say right now.

G: What will be the shape of the game after the optimalization? Will the game be cheaper on consoles?

CDPR: Game will have no crashes. Main bugs will be fixed. Performance improvment. Game is playable right now. It's not like the game is not launching or not playable. I understand it's far from satisfactionary but not launching is not the case. Vs PC we stated before you cannot expect PC or next gen like performance. We don't plan to change the price of the game

G: Could you made a launch without the last gen consoles if it's state was unacceptable?

CDPR: Theoretically yes but ... no because next gen and last gen release are not seperated (or something). This is because of the promise that everyone with last gen console will get next gen version aswell and we hope this will stop people from refunding.

H: Comments on PC sales? How's PC players feddback vs consoles?

CDPR: Initial sales were very good. We're collecting data but PC sales were good. Players feed from PC is better than the one from consoles. Feedback is mixed between platforms and it isn't easy to look at all of them. Revieres got PC version so you can look at early revies.

H: PC configuration and stability?

CDPR: PC configurations vary so people will get different performance. Download Nvidia driver. PC players enjoy the game. We see positive comments on streams.

H: You mentioned next patch in 7 days. What will this patch include?

CDPR: For console we already remove a lot of crashes with last patch and we aim to remove more with next patch so people can enjoy their game during holidays and again major updates will come in january and february. Please wait.

Someone was in line after H lady but they fucked up so moderator moved on. Sucks to be that person.

Next dude was very market oriented. Didn't seem to care about the game at all ...

I: Tragectory for sales? Something about updating the market?

CDPR: Sales update will be release before holiday break and more detailed raport will be part of the standard Q4 raport.

I: How active are the players? Are they sticking up to the game?

CDPR: We're getting more and more positive feedback. We started at 70(I think he talks about game score or something) and now we're at 79. Once we filter the score based on hours played more hours played higher the score so the more people play the more they enjoy it. We're focusing on last gen consoles but it's not like we're getting negative feedback from next gen consoles. We have more and more happy players ... something something.

J: Out of 8mil preorders can you tell how many of those are old consoles new consoles and PC?

CDPR: PC is 59% and consoles 41% but we do not know the split between old/new gen since keys works for both generations and we don't see how the code was redeemed.

J: What were your expectations of breakdown between those?

CDPR: We expected more on PC because PC players preorder more and console players usually buy the game after the release. We still don't have update from physical copies so we can't tell.

J: Yeah I understand that but I wanted to know from budgeting process what were you expecting? (I think he wants to know how many old gen players CDPR expected and maybe they didn't expect enough so they under budgeted it)

CDPR: PC/console split is what we expected. We were not looking at old/new gen split in estimations.

K: Are the patches just purely looking at glitches/bug/crashes or will there be gameplay improvements? What about AI and NPC behaviour?

CDPR: To be honest those are the same for us. AI and NPC behaviour for us are the bugs.

K: What do you expect in terms of purchases over the year from gamers that decide to postpone the purchuse until they get next gen console?

CDPR: We offered free update to next gen console so we hope this won't stop anyone from purchising the game before they get next game. Some more uninteresting stuff.

L: Of the digital copies. How many were sold on GOG?

CDPR: We're not revealing this number. Cyberpunk has bigger split but something something reasons becasue.

Fucking Corpo scums! :D 

Povezava do prispevka
kid666 reče pred 1 minuto:

static ne bo odnehal, dokler ne nehamo igrat in uživat v igrcah, ki njemu niso všeč so objektivno slabe

Because he's the hero Mn3njalnik deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Povezava do prispevka
Navedek

Kaki cigani res. Vedeli so, da nebojo kar tak mogoči refundi vsem a so se vseeno zlagali v opravičilu da bojo (vsaj digitalni in to vsem nezadovoljnim). Zdaj pa kao Sony izpade bad guy na internetu.

Že celi tisti misleading z reviewi je blo cigansko kar se da. Če bi to Ubisoft ali EA bil. Bi folk tak sral po njih.

uredilo bitje Tijuana
Povezava do prispevka

Sam fak kupiš igro decembra in ti je rečeno da počakaš do februarja da boš morda lahko normalno igral lol... Pa kje si ti še to videl?!?

Tijuana reče pred 3 minutami:

Kaki cigani res. Vedeli so, da nebojo kar tak mogoči refundi vsem a so se vseeno zlagali v opravičilu da bojo (vsaj digitalni). Zdaj pa kao Sony izpade bad guy na internetu.

Že celi tisti misleading z reviewi je blo cigansko kar se da. Če bi to Ubisoft ali EA bil. Bi folk tak sral po njih.

O sej veliko folka serje po njih. Že prej so bili na tapeti pri SJW fanatikih, sedaj so si pa na glavo nakopali še vse lastnike PS4/X1 ki so se nategnili z nakupom. Pri men osebno si šli iz insta buy liste na wait 4 review. Tele igre ne kupim dokler ne pride PS5 verzija in ima da je spolirana do amena. Pa sem velik fan Witcher iger in sem igral Witcher 2 in 3 takoj ob izidu.

PS4 metacritic ima 50 povprečje, IGN jim je zabil 40 v opisu.

uredilo bitje Gatsu
Povezava do prispevka

GOTY to res ni. Vsaj ne v tej verziji.

Hrošči in grafične gluposti razumem in to je nekaj kar bodo odpravili.

Bolj me skrbi statičnost NPCjev, ki imajo za povedati dve različni vrstici (od tega je ena "fuck off") in ne reagirajo na čisto nič. Če NPC sloni na ograji, bo tam slonel cel čas, boli njega. Mesto izgleda vizualno top, ampak iz vidika reakcije nate je 20 let za GTA 5. 

In kaj ti pomaga res lepo narejeno mesto in visoke stavbe, če je 95% vrat locked? Tu je še situacija s policijo in slabo narejena vožnja. 

Bojim se, da so te zadnje stvari f*** in the core in da bomo dobili samo popravke hroščev in grafičnih glitchev. 

Povezava do prispevka
Galaksija reče pred 39 minutami:

Vam je nadležno da se pritožujem(o) nad bugi ki so na vsakem koraku (footage iz videa je nastal v roku 15 minut btw) in na splošno slabost igre, meni je nadležno da nekateri hvalite non stop in izjavljate da je to GOTY, ali še celo boljše. Plus to da se me obtožuje da sem nekdo drug.

Drugače pa še enkrat, da ne bo kdo falil ;)

Nadležno je, ker stalno tupiš eno in isto. Folk, ki hvali igro pač samo igra in se ima dobro. Nihče razen tebe tu notri ne skuša ostalih neki prepričevat, da nimajo prav.

Razumi, da ni poanta v tem, da folk hoče kontrirat tvojemu mnenju. Folku si enostavno dosadan.

A vidiš še koga drugega, ki se pizdi čez buge (recimo tomazek) v tej temi, pa da bi mu ostali govorili naj neha?

Problem niso tvoji argumenti, problem je tvoj karakter.

Isto sem ti skušal razložit v TLOU2 temi, samo ti si trši ko granit, resno.

uredilo bitje KE RIT
Povezava do prispevka

Jaz sem v Act 2 približno na sredini in trenutno delam vse, razen main questa. Glede buggov, največkrat se mi zgodi, da ne morem v vozilu spreminjati kamere iz prvoosebne v tretjo, nekaj grafičnih buggov... Moti me včasih to, da pingam enemyje, nikjer nobenega , snipnem s sniperjem, ki ima silencer (in lahko strela skozi stene, če je enemy pingan - nice) pa mi naenkrat kaže combat lol - igram pa stealth, critical hit naredijo res ogromno škodo. Še mogoče en manjši minus glede romance:

Spoiler

romanca je v bistvu samo nek side quest, ko enkrat končaš sicer lahko pokličeš, pa enkrat sem celo dobil sporočilo. Škoda, da ni na voljo kaj več, naprimer da jo lahko obiščeš, da se družita na kakem pivu in tako :D

V igri sicer še vedno neizmerno uživam, en side quest mi je ostal v spominu in sicer

Spoiler

Ko izpolniš Joshua Stephensonu željo in ga pribiješ na križ

Povezava do prispevka

Folk je pač pričakoval, da bo to TUD GTA stajl špil in glede na to kar so releasal je blo to upravičeno pričakovanje, ampak nekje med razvojem al crunchem al bogvekdaj je ta ideja o persistentnem, dinamičnem svetu izpadla, ker je pač preveč glomazno in je ostala odličen narativen RPG, ki pa ma velik felerjev. Vem, da ves čas pišem sam pohvale in glede na to kok me je špil potegnu je to pač normalno, sam tud razumem, da sem kle jst problem. Za MOJ playstyle je špil skor brezhiben, rad delam queste, uživam v loru, zgodbi, menjanju loota. To mi je pomembno, to da so pogimpal četrt špila za kerga mi je useen (gta v niti obrnu nisem, tok mi je bil bedn) mi je povsem irelevantno. 

Vsi ti bugi res so, vse sm vidu, oziroma jih dnevno videvam, sam pač samo ignoriram, ker pač name ne vplivajo. Ni pa prav, špil v taki verziji ne bi smel nikol prit ven, oziroma samo na GOGu. Sej pač fantje ne bomo se slepil, vedl se je po vseh prestavitvah, da zadeva ni ok. A si predstavlate, da bi prišel ven šest mescev nazaj hahaha. Pač pomoje niti funkcionalne bete takrat niso mel. Najbolj žal mi je pač, da bo špil čez 1 leto pač nor špil, zdej mi je gladko 90 in najboljša igra leta (pač to MEN), kakšna petardna bo nasledn božič si sploh ne morm mislt. In to mi je najbolj bedno, ker se bo špila vedno držala stigma polizdelka, neki kar so zafukal, ko je pa res tok nekaj toplega, odličnega, čudovitega. Škoda. To jim tud najbolj zamerim.

Povezava do prispevka

Pridruži se debati

Lahko objaviš prispevek in se registriraš kasneje. Ako imaš račun, se vpiši za objavo s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori na temo...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Odstrani formatiranje pisave

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Nedavno brska   0 članov

• Nihče od registriranih uporabnikov ne pregleduje strani.
  • Ustvari novo...